Meet-n-Greets

mazyyz

QUOTE (Pound of Obscure @ Jul 19 2012, 12:31 PM)
QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 18 2012, 06:04 PM)
i honestly think it sucks that there aren't more opportunities to the average guy. There is room for more.

Its because they don't want to meet us.

Would you want to meet us?

rofl3.gif

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 19 2012, 10:21 AM)
QUOTE (Unattractive Truth @ Jul 19 2012, 09:16 AM)
You can buy them, when someone who won them wants to sell them.

Right now there are two meet and greet pairs for San Jose on a broker site.

The cheapest pair is $1650...each...

wacko.gif

I think it would be cool to meet the band and have a picture taken, but not $3300 cool.

no.gif

That seller is full of shit, you don't get M&G passes sent to you. You get to the arena early and give them your name . No band sends you the passes before hand , not even Kiss laugh.gif

LOL...not even Mr Big?

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 19 2012, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (LedRush @ Jul 19 2012, 04:25 PM)
Same principle.

And, yes, I sold my ticket.  My wife was pregnant and had had complications and couldn't go.  None of my friends wanted the ticket (VIP) and so I sold it, at cost, to someone I "knew" from the Rushisaband website who didn't have the time to wait online and didn't want to pay 800 bucks to buy from a scalper who wanted profit.  No need to be a jerk, especially if you don't know what you're talking about.

We are talking about Meet and Greet passes, you don't buy them , you bought a vip ticket and sold it, good for you. Read what we are talking about before you run your f-n mouth . Next time you are at the store, purchase a clue jackass

rofl3.gif

I think I'm going to go with metaldad's advice. I never thought you could buy them.

It's either who you know, and I'm not connected in that way. Or getting lucky in a radio station draw, and I don't listen to the radio that much. Or showing up early and pleading your way in. I think I'll go with the last route. I'll have my 7 year old son who is, by nature, a pure charmer. And maybe I can pawn his charm and cute looks to get us in.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 19 2012, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (LedRush @ Jul 19 2012, 04:25 PM)
Same principle.

And, yes, I sold my ticket.  My wife was pregnant and had had complications and couldn't go.  None of my friends wanted the ticket (VIP) and so I sold it, at cost, to someone I "knew" from the Rushisaband website who didn't have the time to wait online and didn't want to pay 800 bucks to buy from a scalper who wanted profit.  No need to be a jerk, especially if you don't know what you're talking about.

We are talking about Meet and Greet passes, you don't buy them , you bought a vip ticket and sold it, good for you. Read what we are talking about before you run your f-n mouth . Next time you are at the store, purchase a clue jackass

I think you're being a little hard on the guy. He said he sold the tix for cost, and that's generally an accepted practice. I don't get the comparison to meet and greets since there are no actual M&G tickets given beforehand, but whatever.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jul 20 2012, 12:13 AM)
popcorn.gif

Yeah...that happens here a lot.

Seems to be the same bully's too.

There are over a thousand posts made here each day by hundreds of people. The vast majority of those are not bad tempered or "tough guy" posts. So no, it doesn't really happen a lot here. You're just noticing the few bad ones.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jul 19 2012, 11:13 PM)
popcorn.gif

Bully ? Are you for real ? If you think people that speak their mind and don't sugar coat stuff on a Message Board are "Bully's" then your skin might be to Thin for the internet. Enjoy your popcorn

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 20 2012, 08:43 AM)
popcorn.gif

Bully ? Are you for real ? If you think people that speak their mind and don't sugar coat stuff on a Message Board are "Bully's" then your skin might be to Thin for the internet. Enjoy your popcorn

if there are bully's on here, what are they on counterparts? laugh.gif by the way internet bullying has gone too far and it needs to be addressed. 1287.gif tongue.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 20 2012, 05:43 AM)
popcorn.gif

I try to not even pay attention to what you say anymore. It's pretty negative and clueless.

I highly doubt you would talk to people face to face like you do on here.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jul 20 2012, 12:15 PM)
popcorn.gif

I try to not even pay attention to what you say anymore. It's pretty negative and clueless.

If you feel you're being bullied on an internet forum, I would hate to see you handle yourself on the playground.

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jul 20 2012, 06:26 PM)

If you feel you're being bullied on an internet forum, I would hate to see you handle yourself on the playground.

I never said I was bullied. I said it happens in here...by the same culprits. I'm fine.

No one attacked me until I mentioned there are "certain" people in here that like to gang up on other people. That's all I said. It wasn't even about me.

I don't have a problem or feel bullied.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jul 20 2012, 11:15 AM)
popcorn.gif

What the hell? laugh.gif metaldad is NOT a bully! Hahahaha! He's one of the nicest guys on here.

QUOTE (BrightAntennae @ Jul 20 2012, 10:15 AM)
popcorn.gif

I bet he would.....he's a tough dude, so I doubt you'd have much to say to him.... biggrin.gif

popcorn.gif

You know Nothing about me because you only troll around here when Rush does something , when the band does nothing, you are not here.

Negative ? No, i just say if i don't like something . If you think people's Opinions are negative because they Don't agree with you , you have a serious problem.

Cluless ? How ? I don't talk shit , i talk what i know about . Big difference

I would never say the things i say here to people's face ? God are you wrong . Ask anyone that has met me on this board , there have been a Lot of them incld Admin and we always have a great time and Yes, i talk like this in person , no act here . You need to get a grip and realize this is a message board were people talk about all kinds of things and we always don't agree and a lot of times we do. You have a serious problem with me and i don't know why or do i give 2 shits . I would love to know who the other "Bully's" are that you speak of because i am sure they will get a laugh out of it like i am . Go hang with the Trolls and children on the board that think they know it all , you will be much better off

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jul 21 2012, 03:28 PM)
popcorn.gif

What the hell? laugh.gif metaldad is NOT a bully! Hahahaha! He's one of the nicest guys on here.

Thanks man trink39.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 23 2012, 09:51 AM)
popcorn.gif

Thanks man trink39.gif

He's just the biggest Chickenfoot fan on the planet laugh.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Jul 23 2012, 09:16 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 23 2012, 09:51 AM)
popcorn.gif

Thanks man trink39.gif

He's just the biggest Chickenfoot fan on the planet laugh.gif wink.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 23 2012, 08:51 AM)
popcorn.gif

Thanks man trink39.gif

trink39.gif Credit given when it is due. 1022.gif