Give-Rush fan needs help.

Running Rebel

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/eKVNc

by

Andrea Heckman

Harry is a huge RUSH fan who is battling with some health issues. He lost all the things that meant the most to him in a fire, including all his RUSH items. RUSH fans are like a huge, wonderful family, and families help each other out. ...

Edited by Running Rebel

Now not to be a rotten asshole, and I am not familiar with this person's back story (the web page does little to explain, cites health issues + a fire), but a fundraiser for $1000 to pay for Rush tickets and transportation to the show seems a little bit odd.

If some tragedy happened to a member here that we knew, you can believe that I'd be first in line to help out, and not just raising money for concert tickets... this just seems a little... I dunno.

Edited by Godeater2112

QUOTE (NYM86 @ Jul 14 2012, 05:07 PM)
Call me an emotionless rock if you will, but this thread didn't really tug at the old heartstrings. Sorry.

You are a emotionless rock

I've seen this on FB and from what I've seen a number of people have gotten him tickets/hotel etc. for him to see shows, so he looks like he's in better shape now. People sending him t-shirts, etc to build up a collection of merchandise.