Can anyone point me to a cd quality version of CA?

GeminiRising79

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jul 12 2012, 09:16 AM)
QUOTE (andrew28 @ Jul 12 2012, 10:47 AM)
Can anyone point me to a restaurant that will give me food that I'm pretty sure I won't like?  In the off chance that I do actually like the food, I guess I'll pay for it. But I probably won't like it, so in return for said food, I will offer my scathing review of it.  Thank u.

trink39.gif

I can't believe this thread is still going. People, we all need to IGNORE Gemini - here, and in other threads. Seven pages of responses is exactly what loons like him want, because they equate the attention - even though it's NEGATIVE attention - with acceptance and love. fing.gif

The thread is called "Can anyone point me to a cd quality version of CA?" Of course It would have been much more honest of him to have called the thread "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME!," but we all know that's where it's at anyway. wink.gif

As long as we're having fun, it's all good. wink.gif trink39.gif

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jul 12 2012, 11:26 AM)
2000 views. Mission accomplished smile.gif

So basically you're saying that the entire premise of the thread was complete bullshit and it was just for attention as opposed to an actual desire to discuss Rush, and that we can extrapolate from that fact that all your posts and threads are also created for that same purpose?

If you don't respond, we'll assume the answer is a big fat yes.gif .

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 12 2012, 02:49 PM)
2000 views. Mission accomplished    smile.gif

So basically you're saying that the entire premise of the thread was complete bullshit and it was just for attention as opposed to an actual desire to discuss Rush, and that we can extrapolate from that fact that all your posts and threads are also created for that same purpose?

Like this?

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/12/88/69/12886986_ori.jpg

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jul 12 2012, 01:49 PM)
2000 views. Mission accomplished    smile.gif

No, Gary, the 2000 thing was just for fun. I still stand by the original post smile.gif