Can anyone point me to a cd quality version of CA?

GeminiRising79

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jul 9 2012, 03:19 PM)
I've only heard the lo-res youtube version of CA, and I refuse to purchase the CD based on my initial reaction to it. If anyone would be willing to point me to a good quality recording, I will give a fair listen and see if it "blooms" after a week. If I do see some early glimmers and it grows on me, like so many of you insist, I will buy the CD. If not, I will give an in-depth critique of each song, and the album as a whole. Thank u,

Kurt

I've refrained from addressing you in the past because you are a bottom feeder of gargantuan proportions and only interested up-chucking idiocy.

You're posting about a $13 CD. Buy it, don't buy it. We don't give a f**k.

You contribute nothing. think about that. your sole purpose in life is to be an asshole. Just because people are responding doesn't mean people like you. Attention is not friendship. Get a good therapist.

leave, please. just leave.

QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 10 2012, 07:56 PM)
I've only heard the lo-res youtube version of CA, and I refuse to purchase the CD based on my initial reaction to it.  If anyone would be willing to point me to a good quality recording, I will give a fair listen and see if it "blooms" after a week. If I do see some early glimmers and it grows on me, like so many of you insist, I will buy the CD.  If not, I will give an in-depth critique of each song, and the album as a whole.  Thank u,

Kurt

I've refrained from addressing you in the past because you are a bottom feeder of gargantuan proportions and only interested up-chucking idiocy.

You contribute nothing. think about that. your sole purpose in life is to be an asshole. Just because people are responding doesn't mean people like you. Attention is not friendship. Get a good therapist.

how do you really feel? tongue.gif

I've only heard the lo-res youtube version of CA, and I refuse to purchase the CD based on my initial reaction to it.  If anyone would be willing to point me to a good quality recording, I will give a fair listen and see if it "blooms" after a week. If I do see some early glimmers and it grows on me, like so many of you insist, I will buy the CD.  If not, I will give an in-depth critique of each song, and the album as a whole.  Thank u,

Kurt

yes.gif goodpost.gif

Kurt

Ouch! tongue.gif

Gemini = PWNED

http://blog.swissgo.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/633770427812206895-pwned.jpg

Kurt

Impressive, young Skywalker

ok, so I understand where this guy is coming from, but after reading 10 or so of his posts I think this guy has a few screws loose.

I see no problem with getting the CD at the library and testing it out.

Also just listen to the low quality youtube stuff, if it interest you listen on Itunes to check out quality of the recording. If thats good then buy it.

I like to try stuff out first too, but it $10. Not $500

If I spent that much time for every $10 spent I would never get anything accomplished.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 10 2012, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Jul 10 2012, 05:51 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 10 2012, 05:27 PM)
Somebody punch this character on the chin a few times so his head whips about from side to side and so his brain will click over to another cycle and he'll not feel nostalgic about bands he used to like in the 80s...

oops.gif

That's it?

You expected more? I only type with two fingers...

unsure.gif

After all these years? Gee, work on that Duck!

http://www.powertyping.com/qwerty/lessonsq.html

goodpost.gif Perfect!

I wish Gemini well, but thank my stars I'm not that way. Now it's time to tend to my garden...

wink.gif

Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jul 9 2012, 04:19 PM)
I've only heard the lo-res youtube version of CA, and I refuse to purchase the CD based on my initial reaction to it. If anyone would be willing to point me to a good quality recording, I will give a fair listen and see if it "blooms" after a week. If I do see some early glimmers and it grows on me, like so many of you insist, I will buy the CD. If not, I will give an in-depth critique of each song, and the album as a whole. Thank u,

Kurt

really ????

QUOTE (shail @ Jul 11 2012, 12:59 PM)
point you to a good recording. ok. pull up a chair and put your face right next to my ass and wait for it.

Are you saying your fecal matter is of higher quality than Clockwork Angels? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Mr. IsNot @ Jul 10 2012, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 10 2012, 03:53 PM)
QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Jul 10 2012, 05:51 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jul 10 2012, 05:27 PM)
Somebody punch this character on the chin a few times so his head whips about from side to side and so his brain will click over to another cycle and he'll not feel nostalgic about bands he used to like in the 80s...

oops.gif

That's it?

You expected more? I only type with two fingers...

unsure.gif

After all these years? Gee, work on that Duck!

http://www.powertyping.com/qwerty/lessonsq.html

Don't worry I'm still as fast as a 60 word per minute pro typist. I've got super fast hands!

trink38.gif

Kurt

So you want a free CD and in exchange you'll give us your song-by-song review?

Pass.

Can anyone point me to a restaurant that will give me food that I'm pretty sure I won't like? In the off chance that I do actually like the food, I guess I'll pay for it. But I probably won't like it, so in return for said food, I will offer my scathing review of it. Thank u.

QUOTE (andrew28 @ Jul 12 2012, 10:47 AM)
Can anyone point me to a restaurant that will give me food that I'm pretty sure I won't like? In the off chance that I do actually like the food, I guess I'll pay for it. But I probably won't like it, so in return for said food, I will offer my scathing review of it. Thank u.

trink39.gif

I can't believe this thread is still going. People, we all need to IGNORE Gemini - here, and in other threads. Seven pages of responses is exactly what loons like him want, because they equate the attention - even though it's NEGATIVE attention - with acceptance and love. fing.gif

QUOTE (andrew28 @ Jul 12 2012, 10:47 AM)

laugh.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (andrew28 @ Jul 12 2012, 10:42 AM)

Kurt

So you want a free CD and in exchange you'll give us your song-by-song review?

Pass.

lol...yeah....as if we're all waiting with baited breath for his majestic review...........what a narcissist!!!

Bet his house is one big mirror that he jacks off to constantly!

laugh.gif

Once again:

http://i1253.photobucket.com/albums/hh597/greyfriar2112/images-nightof.jpg