What are you watching right now?

Maverick

How I Met Your Mother

I am embarrassingly behind the times.

Can't be worse than me. I had to look it up to find out it was a show and not a movie.

It seemed like it was, "the show" to watch a while back.

See, I didn't even know that.

Just last spring I started watching Lost. I'm midway through season 5 now. I've never seen Smallville or Breaking Bad (shows many have told me I'd like).

How I Met Your Mother

Can't be worse than me. I had to look it up to find out it was a show and not a movie.

Just last spring I started watching Lost. I'm midway through season 5 now. I've never seen Smallville or Breaking Bad (shows many have told me I'd like).

I haven't seen Lost, Smallville or Breaking Bad but that is definitely one I want to watch. Along with: Sherlock, Fear the Walking Dead, Intruders, Broadchruch and Game of Thrones.

How I Met Your Mother

I haven't seen Lost, Smallville or Breaking Bad but that is definitely one I want to watch. Along with: Sherlock, Fear the Walking Dead, Intruders, Broadchruch and Game of Thrones.

Haven't seen any of the shows you mentioned either. I've never even heard of Intruders or Broadchurch.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze

How I Met Your Mother

Haven't seen any of the shows you mentioned either. I've never even heard of Intruders or Broadchurch.

I am SO glad I'm not the only one. :)

Broadchurch is the show David Tennant did right after his departure from Doctor Who and I just really like him so I've been meaning to watch it.

Another favorite actor of mine is John Simm and he's in the show, "Intruders." He was also the Master in Doctor Who.

Got a theme here!

• Like 1

How I Met Your Mother

Broadchurch is the show David Tennant did right after his departure from Doctor Who and I just really like him so I've been meaning to watch it.

Another favorite actor of mine is John Simm and he's in the show, "Intruders." He was also the Master in Doctor Who.

Got a theme here!

Who? What? ;)

Actually, I've never seen Doctor Who either. See, I'm more out of the loop than you. One of my bros says I'm like a recently revived Captain America who missed decades because he was frozen in ice. Most of the time he mentions a popular actor or show from the last 15 years, I have no idea what he's talking about.

How I Met Your Mother

Got a theme here!

Who? What? ;)

Actually, I've never seen Doctor Who either.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/whowut.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/I_has_a_sad.gif

Wow. Not one single episode? I can honestly say that Doctor Who is a must see. There's a doctor for everybody.

How I Met Your Mother

Got a theme here!

Who? What? ;)

Actually, I've never seen Doctor Who either.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/whowut.gif

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/I_has_a_sad.gif

Wow. Not one single episode? I can honestly say that Doctor Who is a must see. There's a doctor for everybody.

My excuse: Access to popular tv shows isn't always easy abroad...especially in the Far East. Even when I try to access programs/vids online, it'll sometimes say "Not available in your country." I guess I could pay for satellite tv and all that but I STILL wouldn't have all the shows I'd like at my finger tips. Sooooo, I've never bothered with satellite out here.

Smallville season one

I was ten when this show started. Decided to revisit it, and I am very impressed! My childhood superhero was Superman, I loved the original forties cartoon, I adored the nineties show starring Teri Hatcher and I loved this. I never enjoyed the Christopher Reeve movies, it was all about the shows and the comics.

I still love Smallville! Nostalgia plays a big role in this, but in spite of that I still think this was a brilliant show.