real housewives of

briremo

my wife watches these shows. I don't.

Tonight I sat in the tub with her and watched an episode of this garbage. I can't believe I married someone who is interested in this dreck. What a colossal waste of time and resources.

Stupid people, being petty, fighting about bullshit and airing their idiocy for the world to see. WTF is wrong with people? Isnt there something more interesting to do with your lives?

062802puke_prv.gif banghead.gif

QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 6 2012, 09:47 PM)

Tonight I sat in the tub with her and watched an episode of this garbage. I can't believe I married someone who is interested in this dreck. What a colossal waste of time and resources.

Stupid people, being petty, fighting about bullshit and airing their idiocy for the world to see. WTF is wrong with people? Isnt there something more interesting to do with your lives?

I'm in the same boat as you.

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ Jul 7 2012, 12:04 AM)
QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 6 2012, 09:47 PM)

Tonight I sat in the tub with her and watched an episode of this garbage.  I can't believe I married someone who is interested in this dreck. What a colossal waste of time and resources.

062802puke_prv.gif  banghead.gif

I'm in the same boat as you.

No no no....You guys are both wrong, they're really considerate, intelligent,

caring, and concerned about the welfare of all around them....It's the editing that makes them look bad. wink.gif

Don't like it either 062802puke_prv.gif

Take jersey shore, jerseylicious and the karstupians, too.

QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 6 2012, 11:47 PM)

You should divorce her

You can say the same thing about the majority of TV reality shows. It's mostly fake drama. There is very little "reality" to them yet people get suckered into watching them. American TV is at an all time low. The movie industry is as well while we're on the subject.

My wife used to watch this shit until she couldn't take it anymore.

I only saw about 10 minutes of this (my wife later informed me it was the NJ reunion show) and I've never seen anything (other than some of the stories on the news) that made think less of any human beings ever.

Completely worthless human beings who are totally beneath contempt.

facepalm.gif Absolute pure garbage...not worth watching for 5 seconds,

let alone 30 mins. or an hr. no.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

It's ridiculous tv , but come on , it's only entertainment. My girlfriend is an attorney, highly educated, and loves these shows...they are an escape from the real world.

They are garbage, but I tune in occasionally. Like a previous poster said, it's cheap entertainment, akin to reading a trashy novel on the beach, or watching Jerry Springer. Actually, reality shows like this really are the modern day trash talk show IMO.

Sorry the OP may think less of his wife because of what she watches on TV sad.gif

For the record, I have a masters degree and work for an Ivy league institution. Technically I shouldn't be watched such trash, but hey, it happens. I don't let show schedules dictate my life, however.

I watch every cast and thoroughly enjoy every minute of it! I've had the pleasure of meeting a number of Housewives at various charity events and they are all very nice women and extremely generous when it comes to charity.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 15 2012, 06:35 AM)
They are garbage, but I tune in occasionally. Like a previous poster said, it's cheap entertainment, akin to reading a trashy novel on the beach, or watching Jerry Springer. Actually, reality shows like this really are the modern day trash talk show IMO.

Sorry the OP may think less of his wife because of what she watches on TV sad.gif

For the record, I have a masters degree and work for an Ivy league institution. Technically I shouldn't be watched such trash, but hey, it happens. I don't let show schedules dictate my life, however.

i have to say I do think less of her because of it. Just as she would think less of me if I were fascinated by trash.

She owns her own real estate brokerage and is quite intelligent and as another poster said, its an escape.

But I don;t see how manufactured controversy and conflict does anything for one's mental well being

QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 19 2012, 07:16 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jul 15 2012, 06:35 AM)
They are garbage, but I tune in occasionally.  Like a previous poster said, it's cheap entertainment, akin to reading a trashy novel on the beach, or watching Jerry Springer.  Actually, reality shows like this really are the modern day trash talk show IMO.

Sorry the OP may think less of his wife because of what she watches on TV  sad.gif

For the record, I have a masters degree and work for an Ivy league institution.  Technically I shouldn't be watched such trash, but hey, it happens.  I don't let show schedules dictate my life, however.

i have to say I do think less of her because of it. Just as she would think less of me if I were fascinated by trash.

She owns her own real estate brokerage and is quite intelligent and as another poster said, its an escape.

But I don;t see how manufactured controversy and conflict does anything for one's mental well being

You think less of your wife because of a television show she watches? unsure.gif