Clockwork Angels passed the pool vacuuming test

Pags

I have a pair of 100 watt outdoor rock speakers on each side of the pool. So the separation between the left and right channels is about 35 feet, and the sound literally converges right in the middle of the water. They crank, too. I'm known for entertaining the neighbors with better music then have to play for themselves.

So anyway, I spent the entire length of CA in the pool, mostly vacuuming - and it ROCKED! It was so easy to hear things happening to the left vs. the right. It made for quite the sonic experience.

The more I hear this album, the more I 'hear' in it. It just gets better and better and better.

1022.gif 2.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif 2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jul 7 2012, 09:11 AM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 7 2012, 12:34 AM)
Curiousity - what is 'pool vacuuming'?

Also curious.

biggrin.gif

Pags..!

You never vacuumed a pool? unsure.gif

Anyway... this is making for a KILLER Summer album to play outdoors in the backyard, by the pool, while mowing, while driving with the windows down, and blasting the hell out of.

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 7 2012, 12:07 PM)
You never vacuumed a pool? unsure.gif

Anyway... this is making for a KILLER Summer album to play outdoors in the backyard, by the pool, while mowing, while driving with the windows down, and blasting the hell out of.

No, because:

A - I don't have a pool and

B - I have no idea what vacumming one means because I'm unfamiliar with the term.

QUOTE (Pags @ Jul 7 2012, 02:10 AM)
I have a pair of 100 watt outdoor rock speakers on each side of the pool...They crank, too. I'm known for entertaining the neighbors with better music then have to play for themselves.

This just in - Rush fan found lynched by neighbours; police baffled...

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 7 2012, 10:51 AM)
B - I have no idea what vacumming one means because I'm unfamiliar with the term.

It's just like vacuuming your rug. Plug a hose into the water intake, and you vacuum out the dirt that has settled to the bottom. The dirt gets trapped in the filter, then you knock the dirt off the filter.

QUOTE (Slack jaw gaze @ Jul 7 2012, 05:43 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jul 7 2012, 10:51 AM)

It's just like vacuuming your rug. Plug a hose into the water intake, and you vacuum out the dirt that has settled to the bottom. The dirt gets trapped in the filter, then you knock the dirt off the filter.

Oh! I see - thanks! smile.gif