CWA Litho

UltimoGuitarist

Well the snakes and arrows one was even more plain. It was just grey with a farewell to kings skull randomly on it and the tour dates. Had nothing to do with the tour. Clockwork Angels is a steampunk theme, that means dull shades of green textures. That's the intent.

Mine is on its way! cool.gif

QUOTE (Sin City @ Jul 6 2012, 01:39 AM)
Would have purchased this but the rush logo is waaaaay too big for my taste and spoils it. Shame really.

Dumbest excuse for not buying rush memorabilia *RARE* rush memorabilia, i've ever heard. You're a shame.

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jul 6 2012, 12:48 AM)
Got er framed and everything. Only 500 of these are being made so get on it if you want one. I got #14.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/553142_10151885795665416_1411175649_n.jpg

Looks great framed. I'm still hesitating, my girl friend is going to kill me if I keep on decorating the house with Rush stuff. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jul 6 2012, 08:10 AM)
QUOTE (Sin City @ Jul 6 2012, 01:39 AM)
Would have purchased this but the rush logo is waaaaay too big for my taste and spoils it. Shame really.

Dumbest excuse for not buying rush memorabilia *RARE* rush memorabilia, i've ever heard. You're a shame.

WTF?? confused13.gif moon.gif

QUOTE (greyfriar @ Jul 6 2012, 10:32 AM)
QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jul 6 2012, 12:48 AM)
Got er framed and everything. Only 500 of these are being made so get on it if you want one. I got #14.

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/553142_10151885795665416_1411175649_n.jpg

Looks great framed. I'm still hesitating, my girl friend is going to kill me if I keep on decorating the house with Rush stuff. biggrin.gif

That's why you get a girlfriend that likes Rush as much as you do, like mine. *set for life*