Lamb of God singer jailed in Prague

Xanadoood

I read about this a few days ago. Just another group of people out to give metal a bad name and blame one of the artists in the genre for something bad happening that they had nothing to do with. Fans should never just go up on stage, unless otherwise invited to by the band members. It's sad the fan died from whatever injury he may have suffered at that show but there's no one to blame but him. He's the one who went up on stage three times when you're not supposed to do that. He should've learned his lesson after the first time he went up. I'll never understand why people think they can just go up on stage, especially after what happened to Dimebag Darrell. There isn't a metalhead alive who doesn't know that story.

Morale of the story is stay on the f*ckin floor and don't go on stage unless the band members invite you up. Then and only then can they be blamed for something like this.

Shame this guy is still in jail. All anyone has to do is watch the clip on You-Tube to know he did nothing wrong. Nice country 1287.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jul 9 2012, 09:15 AM)
Shame this guy is still in jail. All anyone has to do is watch the clip on You-Tube to know he did nothing wrong. Nice country 1287.gif

I love the way they ambushed him. Never brought any initial charges just waited until they eventually came back to the country and *WHAM* gotcha at the airport f**ker!

Goes without saying they'll never play that POS country again, too bad for the fans.

This is a terrible string of luck I am on. Was supposed to see The Offspring at a festival this week, they cancelled without reason.

Going to see a metal festival first week of August and so far:

- Lamb of God is not looking promising thanks to this bullshit

- High on Fire (who I really wanted to see) cancelled because the lead singer is in rehab

- IWRESTLEDABEARONCE looks like their lead singer is preggers, so they are looking at replacing her with some other random singer for the interim.

They say things happen in threes, I am already up to four! Frig! At least Maiden showed up on Caturday.

Holy shit, xanadood!! Poor guy was up there trying to make a living, and his kids'college fund suffers because some douchebag couldnt behave???

WTF did the Singer do wrong???

An update on the situation:

http://thegauntlet.com/article/525/25739/T...st-Randy-Blythe

There's also a link to a link to a petition you can sign at the end of the article. Which has been created with the hopes it will get the attention of goverment officials in the US. I signed the petition and like the article says, this isn't about weather you like Lamb Of God's music or not. It's about bringing attention to the fact that an American citizen is being detained in a foreign country with no charges brought upon him.