how long until we get some leaks

briremo

Waiting for some images to start leaking out. The guys must be deep into stage prep and fine tuning the lighting, videos set list and of course...rearranging the orchestra chairs.

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jul 3 2012, 02:11 PM)
I'm pretty sure they JUST started on the 29th.

Yeah they already booted the cellist. It's been an adventure according to the yukon blade grinder. Ray Danniels did an interview with Ahmet Rozier on the first days of rehearsel...should be out soon.

ph34r.gif

2.gif

trink39.gif

QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 3 2012, 03:05 PM)
Waiting for some images to start leaking out. The guys must be deep into stage prep and fine tuning the lighting, videos set list and of course...rearranging the orchestra chairs.

That won't happen for a while. . .

ORCHESTRA ON STAGE WITH MY HEROS!!! AMAZING TO ME!! LET'S SEE THEY COULD PUT THEM

FLOOR CENTER STAGE BACK ABOUT 15 ROWS WELL DESERVED!!! CLOCKWORK ANGELS IS

THE BEST INTENSE MUSIC (HIGHER LEVEL OF PLAYING)KICKED UP ON THE ROCK W/INSTUMENTS AN

THE SAME SONG IT CHANGES TO THE MOST AMAZING PLAYING IT REALLY TOUCHES MY HEART.

ALEX-NEIL&GEDDY THANK YOU FOR CWA!! TO ME IT RUNS DEEP. IT LIFTS ME UP WHEN LIFE

KICKS U DOWN. PICTURES OF THEM PRACTING WOULD BE OF COURSE AWESOME!!!!!! AT THE END

OF THE DAY MY HUSBAND & I ARE ONE DAY CLOSER TO RUSH!!!! WE WERE BU2B YOU WILL GET

YOUR PICS. OH MY STARTED AT 10:30 NOW IT'S

12:01 NOON! OH WELL I WILL LITE A FIRE UNDER BUTT!! LOL

SEE U IN ATLANTA ROAD TRIP

SEE U IN LOS ANGELES VIA AIRPLANE

SEE U IN HOUSTON ROAD TRIP

SEE Y'ALL THEIR

QUOTE (Bayou Bengal @ Jul 16 2012, 10:13 AM)
ORCHESTRA  ON STAGE  WITH  MY  HEROS!!!  AMAZING TO ME!!  LET'S  SEE  THEY  COULD  PUT  THEM

FLOOR  CENTER STAGE  BACK ABOUT  15 ROWS  WELL  DESERVED!!!  CLOCKWORK ANGELS  IS

THE BEST INTENSE  MUSIC (HIGHER LEVEL OF PLAYING)KICKED UP ON THE ROCK W/INSTUMENTS AN

THE SAME SONG IT CHANGES TO THE MOST AMAZING  PLAYING  IT REALLY TOUCHES MY HEART.

ALEX-NEIL&GEDDY  THANK YOU  FOR  CWA!!  TO ME  IT RUNS  DEEP. IT LIFTS ME UP WHEN LIFE

KICKS  U DOWN. PICTURES OF THEM PRACTING WOULD BE OF COURSE  AWESOME!!!!!!  AT THE END

OF THE DAY MY HUSBAND & I  ARE ONE DAY CLOSER TO RUSH!!!!  WE WERE BU2B YOU WILL GET

YOUR PICS.  OH MY  STARTED  AT 10:30  NOW IT'S

12:01 NOON!  OH WELL I WILL LITE A FIRE UNDER  BUTT!!  LOL

SEE U IN  ATLANTA  ROAD TRIP
SEE U IN LOS ANGELES VIA AIRPLANE
SEE U IN HOUSTON  ROAD TRIP
      SEE  Y'ALL  THEIR

I met you guys at the motel in Ellensburg while we were all checking in the afternoon before the Gorge show last July 2 and you're very nice people........but, um.....no need to shout.

And btw, sorry I won't see you again when I'm seeing the guys on 11/13 in Seattle. Enjoy your 3 shows!!

Edited by driventotheedge

YES WE REMEMBER YOU.

I WRITE ALL IN CAPS BECAUSE I HAVE A EYE DISEASE R P.

THIS IS THE WAY I TYPE. IT'S HARD ENOUGH TO TYPE AT ALL.

I DO HAVE A VERY SMALL AMOUNT OF VISION. 20%

OH, THIS IS HUBBY'S SITE.

Edited by scheming watchmaker

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Jul 3 2012, 02:17 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jul 3 2012, 02:11 PM)
I'm pretty sure they JUST started on the 29th.

Yeah they already booted the cellist. It's been an adventure according to the yukon blade grinder. Ray Danniels did an interview with Ahmet Rozier on the first days of rehearsel...should be out soon.

ph34r.gif

2.gif

trink39.gif

That was a fake post, I'm nearly positive. None of the orchestra have been booted for leaking info, etc...