RushClockworkDreamT85

Not sure if I'm posting in the right thread, but I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm Chad, and I'm another huge fan of RUSH.

I've been a Rush fan ever since I heard Tom Sawyer about 5 years ago when watching Rob Zombie's 2007 remake of HALLOWEEN. I've gotten more obsessed with RUSH as time went on.

Other bands I love listening to are Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree, Spock's Beard, Lana Lane, Marillion, Magellan, Fates Warning, Queensryche, The Flower Kings, King's X, Symphony X, Ayreon, Tempest, Niacin, Pink Floyd, YES, King Crimson, Supertramp, & Genesis (to name a few).

I hope to meet all of you soon.

QUOTE (RushClockworkDreamT85 @ Jul 1 2012, 05:26 AM)
Not sure if I'm posting in the right thread, but I wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I'm Chad, and I'm another huge fan of RUSH.

I've been a Rush fan ever since I heard Tom Sawyer about 5 years ago when watching Rob Zombie's 2007 remake of HALLOWEEN. I've gotten more obsessed with RUSH as time went on.

Other bands I love listening to are Dream Theater, Porcupine Tree, Spock's Beard, Lana Lane, Marillion, Magellan, Fates Warning, Queensryche, The Flower Kings, King's X, Symphony X, Ayreon, Tempest, Niacin, Pink Floyd, YES, King Crimson, Supertramp, & Genesis (to name a few).

I hope to meet all of you soon.

Welcome to TRF trink39.gif

I like PT, Yes and a little Supertramp as well trink38.gif

Hey, guys. Sorry it took so long to reply. Work's been undeniably busy.

Wanna thank everyone for the welcome responses. I know I'm gonna like it here.

To answer one question about Tool:

I've never actually listened to 'em. But I have heard of 'em.

Welcome! The more the merrier. Glad to have you here.

bekloppt.gif