Songs from CA to NOT be played live.

UltimoGuitarist

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jun 30 2012, 12:01 PM)
BU2B2 - This would only work if they played the whole thing in order, which I really hope they won't
Caravan/BU2B - I think they will be dropping at least one of them because of the last tour

Songs I think will ABSOLUTELY be in the set:
Headlong Flight - How can they not? It's their brand new single that has gotten a TON of air time. People will be annoyed if they don't.
Halo Effect or The Garden - Neil needs a break after his solo, these are perfect for it
Wish them well - This just has setlist closer written all over it

Headlong Flight has got a ton of air time? On which planet is that happening?

Edited by J2112YYZ

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I THINK that they might skip Caravan and Bu2B since those were given a full tour already. I'm guessing that they will consolidate all of the strings songs into its own segment, so they might run through all of the CA strings plus (and HOPEFULLY) Losing It! I think they might drop Wish Them Well - Neil doesn't like it so I'd bet he'd veto that one. For no reason other than intuition, I'd guess they would only play two of three (you pick) of SSOG, The Anarchist, or Carnies.

I'm really can't wait to see the set list. They've mentioned in a few spots that they're bringing back some old ones plus CA yes.gif

Damn it all there's to many duplicate topics on here!

Just answered similar one on lighted stage... wink.gif

The only track off the record I really do not care to see live is Halo Effect. All the others I'm fine with. I even like BU2B2. There's just something about Halo Effect that turns me off of it.

QUOTE (xx2112xx @ Jun 30 2012, 07:11 PM)
The only track off the record I really do not care to see live is Halo Effect. All the others I'm fine with. I even like BU2B2. There's just something about Halo Effect that turns me off of it.

if you think halo effect is worse than wish them well and bu2b2, that's saying something.

Mannnn everywhere I go on this forum someone is fighting with Trenken. The man is a f***ing dynasty at information and knowledge. The fact that people disagree with him, misunderstand him, and fight with him, tells me we have a lot of losers on our hands at this place. Stop being fan boys and learn to accept the truth about certain things. It's getting old, except not fine wine old like Rush, night of living dead rot old.

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jul 1 2012, 09:28 AM)
Mannnn everywhere I go on this forum someone is fighting with Trenken. The man is a f***ing dynasty at information and knowledge. The fact that people disagree with him, misunderstand him, and fight with him, tells me we have a lot of losers on our hands at this place. Stop being fan boys and learn to accept the truth about certain things. It's getting old, except not fine wine old like Rush, night of living dead rot old.

goodpost.gif

Oh wait, was that sarcasm?

sad.gif