Musictoday presale tickets delivery

Anyone receive theirs yet if you ordered from the musictoday presale? It says on the website that you may not receive your tickets until as near as a week before the show. :s

I hope thats not the case. I seem to recall always getting my tickets at least a month in advance, sometimes even more. Does anyone remember?

I remember when I bought tickets from MT during the first leg of the Time Machine Tour, they didn't arrive until late July/early August; and the show I went to was in early September. So roughly it was a month before the show when I got my tickets.

Response Via Email (Jaime) 04/24/2012 10:09 AM

Hello,

Our presale tickets ship on the same day that we receive them from the box office which is approximately 2 weeks prior to the event.

Once tickets ship you will receive an email confirmation of your shipment.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE MOVED or would like to have your tickets shipped to another address, changes to addresses can only be made prior to the receipt of the e-mail notice of shipping by replying to this e-mail immediately with the new shipping information.

Thank you,

Jaime

Ticketing Customer Service Department

Musictoday, LLC

The Artist/Fan Connection

www.musictoday.com

Edited by SchemingDemon

You'll get them. Don't worry.

You will get the tickets but make sure you have the confirmation number they E-mailed you after you purchased them. Print it out, write it down and take a picture of it just in case something goofs up. The odds are everything will be fine but always hang on to the confirmation number.

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jun 29 2012, 02:39 PM)
Anyone receive theirs yet if you ordered from the musictoday presale? It says on the website that you may not receive your tickets until as near as a week before the show. :s

I hope thats not the case. I seem to recall always getting my tickets at least a month in advance, sometimes even more. Does anyone remember?

I have not received mine yet. However they did deliver them last time about a month prior to the show. I would love to have then in my hands though "So I could hug 'em and squeeze 'em and called them George!"

unsure.gif

Not getting them isnt my concern. My concern is that I got a bunch of tickets for friends and need to get their shares of the tickets before the show, and they wont give it to me until i actually have the tickets, which is annoying as hell. i hate people assuming i would rip them off or something. ignorant.

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jun 30 2012, 12:13 AM)
Not getting them isnt my concern. My concern is that I got a bunch of tickets for friends and need to get their shares of the tickets before the show, and they wont give it to me until i actually have the tickets, which is annoying as hell. i hate people assuming i would rip them off or something. ignorant.

^This. Even if you don't get your tickets if you have your receipt you can call musictoday/ticketmaster a week or two before the show and they will make sure you have your tickets. Last year I took part in the presale and had my tickets about 6 weeks beforehand.

Right now I have a spare ticket (which has yet to arrive) because my friend cheaped out. I would rather not sell my ticket on kijiji and go with a total stranger. >.>

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jun 30 2012, 11:49 AM)

^This. Even if you don't get your tickets if you have your receipt you can call musictoday/ticketmaster a week or two before the show and they will make sure you have your tickets. Last year I took part in the presale and had my tickets about 6 weeks beforehand.

Right now I have a spare ticket (which has yet to arrive) because my friend cheaped out. I would rather not sell my ticket on kijiji and go with a total stranger. >.>

Which show? I'm still looking for some tickets smile.gif

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 30 2012, 07:06 PM)

Montreal

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jul 1 2012, 10:16 AM)

Montreal

You're doing Montreal after your experience last year (other thread)? You're either brave or a masochist my friend. Good luck.

OP: a month before the show date is very typical for arrival time. Sorry your "friends" want the ticket in hand before they pay you. I'm going with a buddy and I paid for both our tix and he paid me back as soon as he arrived back in the USA (he was in South America when I got our tix). I don't know, maybe it's just cuz we've been friends since 1983.

Edited by driventotheedge

I bought 2 pairs of tickets to the Tampa Show.

I collected the money upfront. I said to my dear friends.

No money now...no tickets. Your choice. I am not a bank, and I don't give interest free loans.

I would go alone for all I care. It's Rush.

They paid me promptly. LOL.

Plus I have always been the"ticket" guy. They know the seats are going to be prime.

Edited by Todem

QUOTE (driventotheedge @ Jul 1 2012, 04:29 PM)

Montreal

You're doing Montreal after your experience last year (other thread)? You're either brave or a masochist my friend. Good luck.

The Bell Centre is a hop skip and a jump from my school, so I would be a fool to make a drive to another city. Besides, I nabbed front row on the floor so anyone complaining can kiss my rear.

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jul 2 2012, 04:08 PM)

Montreal

The Bell Centre is a hop skip and a jump from my school, so I would be a fool to make a drive to another city. Besides, I nabbed front row on the floor so anyone complaining can kiss my rear.

Man.. if I lived anywhere near Montreal I would totally want to go with you to be front row. I'm a stranger, but I'm very nice smile.gif

QUOTE (USB Connector @ Jul 2 2012, 02:08 PM)

Montreal

NICE SCORE!!! Good for you. You will have a great time (I had front row last year).

Edited by driventotheedge

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jun 29 2012, 02:39 PM)

Nice Avatar !

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Jul 18 2012, 04:46 AM)
Just got the shipping notification from Music Today for my opening night tickets.

trink39.gif

Same here! My ticket for Minneapolis should be here soon! 1022.gif 1022.gif