Clockwork Angels Tour Leak

QUOTE (GuitarPlyr01 @ Jul 2 2012, 02:07 PM)
Maple Leaf Gardens? No way. There's no way they could get a show the size of Rush inside that place. The roof wouldn't be able to support it.

Now way is this true.

That's what th. yukon bladegrinder reported. I wonder if the reporter is even real...gosh is this a hoax or a cleverly developed article?

trink39.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Jul 2 2012, 10:25 PM)
Sorry, but I think it is you that is mistaken. The Yukon Maid Finder is how I met my wife..... and my mistress.

Ahhhhh...I get confused sometimes by the titles being so similar...by the way, how is that working out? Did you find compatability along with love and desire? I heard the magazine was known to make good connections, however there were reports of unfortunate swings and misses. Report back to me on that!!!

nowww...the Yukon Blade Grinder does not miss a beat. Since Ahmet Rozier has joined the staff, the magazine has certainly elevated it's stature amongst Canadians...especially African and Arab Canadians. He brings a certain credibility along with a nose for sniffing out the hottest leads for today's most relevant topics.

He is conducting an interview with Ray Danniels today I saw on the website. Can't wait!

2.gif

trink38.gif

Edited by Tombstone Mountain