Will there be a second US leg in 2013?

Xourque

QUOTE (ScottT67 @ Jun 27 2012, 01:15 AM)
They have to stop by:
Irvine Meadows
The Cricket Amphitheatre in San Diego
And of course The Red Rocks.

All outdoor venues. I'm hoping early 2013 rather than later!

I am hoping for this....

I'm going to the Anaheim ( Honda Center ) and Universal City ( Gibson Amp.) just in case they don't make farther south.

I do believe they will make it to San Diego....They been touring here since '75-'76 I believe.

I have to say that they're doing quite a few indoor venues in the US in 2012, I believe 2013 will be a summer tour consisting of primarily outdoor venues.

QUOTE (analog guy @ Jul 3 2012, 01:50 PM)
QUOTE (GeddyLeeFender @ Jul 2 2012, 03:45 PM)
Denver please!!

Yes.

Has to happen. Surely they wouldn't skip Red Rocks.... they were here twice last time!

I am bummed they didn't come here for the 2nd leg of the TM tour. I hope they do a 2nd US leg. For now it seems like mostly Europe.

In one interview I read from Ged, he did not sound pleased they were touring in fall/winter at inside venues, because he can't control the temperature and ends up getting sick.

Geddy said in an interview recently that they expect the CA tour to go on for 2 years. Since they've already announced that they are doing Europe in Spring 2013, I hope they do some Pacific Northwest dates in the summer of 2013. Vancouver, BC; the Gorge, Portland, would all be nice. There's a sad lack of NW dates on this first leg. Seattle on a Tuesday is impossible for a West Coast Canadian like me!

QUOTE (likeclockwork @ Jun 28 2012, 10:56 AM)
No guesswork here. Fact - they are routing US dates before and after Europe in 2013. Nothings confirmed yet and plans could always change but that is the current plan and there are numerous dates on hold at this point.

Any idea yet which cities? Keep us informed trink39.gif

QUOTE (New World Manny @ Sep 28 2012, 08:28 PM)
http://www.mkepackages.com/images-milwaukee-packages/uploaded/Summerfest-Grounds-Milwaukee.jpg

2.gif

(Hope, hope!!)

I WILL be there......in the front section. BOOK IT.

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

"I'm going to the Anaheim ( Honda Center )"

99.9% chance I'll be there.

It will be my first (and most likely last) Rush gig - flying over from Australia for it.

I can't wait!