"i felt it in the music"

liddybuck01

ladies.... does the music of Rush ever make you have that "oh-so-special", tingly feeling? particularly, Alex's solos?

it can be while alone, or eve with your partner wink.gif

bought up because right now, Al's solo on The Anarchist is doing something truly special to me. laugh.gif

Well, not to that degree..... but the music does "move me", especially watching Alex and Geddy play it. Such nimble fingers!! blush4.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Jun 21 2012, 12:23 AM)
Well, not to that degree..... but the music does "move me", especially watching Alex and Geddy play it. Such nimble fingers!! blush4.gif

Yeah...glad I'm not the only one who thinks that way. I bet Geddy's hands are VERY strong. They were soft when I shook his hand...and his hair smelled so clean when I hugged him...

Ok...NOW I am having tingles in certain parts of my body! drool1.gif

something so sexy about a man who can play an instrument.

and yes, the visual is very pleasing. but there's just something about those notes they play. when i hear them... just, wow... idk, hard to describe. lol

this title of this thread is a quote from the movie Great Balls of Fire, and right now another good quote front it comes to mind... "play me like you play that piano, hot stuff!" but in this case, guitar/bass/drums. smile.gif

Edited by liddybuck01

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 21 2012, 12:51 AM)
"play me like you play that piano, hot stuff!" but in this case, guitar/bass/drums. smile.gif

Oh yeah...I am SO saying that to Geddy next time I meet him...right before security kicks me out! tongue.gif

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 21 2012, 01:07 AM)
who knows, he might be intrigued. lol

Oh man...I'd revert to "giddy school girl" mode. I was pretty much there when I asked him for a hug, then he gave me the up and down body scan (you know the one wink.gif ) then smiled and said, "sure!"

I wish I could live it all again!!

1022.gif

I'm sure all of us dream of that connection with our favorite guy. I would feel bad since I'm married, but I dont think hubby would be too upset. lol

Of course, we know this is all just wishful thinking. But, just in case the guys happen to come across this board, I have to put my intentions out there. laugh.gif

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 21 2012, 01:38 AM)
Of course, we know this is all just wishful thinking. But, just in case the guys happen to come across this board, I have to put my intentions out there. laugh.gif

Indeed! I mean, how else are they gonna know?! laugh.gif

I can totally see Alex after a few glasses of wine, alone at his house, googling himself and coming across this.

So let me do this...

Dear Alex Lifeson of Rush, I'd totally hit that. Anywhere, anytime, any way. Sincerely, Kristyn.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 21 2012, 01:46 AM)
I can totally see Alex after a few glasses of wine, alone at his house, googling himself and coming across this.

So let me do this...

Dear Alex Lifeson of Rush, I'd totally hit that. Anywhere, anytime, any way. Sincerely, Kristyn.

laugh.gif

ALSO! Let Geddy know that I would bang him like a loose screen door in a wind storm!

Lustfully,

Jaime

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 21 2012, 01:55 AM)
I wonder if this was 30 years ago, they wouldve taken us up on our offers? Lol

Oh, in my wild little fantasies they do. tongue.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jun 21 2012, 07:49 AM)
QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 21 2012, 01:46 AM)

So let me do this...

laugh.gif

ALSO! Let Geddy know that I would bang him like a loose screen door in a wind storm!

Lustfully,

Jaime

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

I so wub.gif your comment! Made me rofl3.gif !

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 20 2012, 11:44 PM)
ladies.... does the music of Rush ever make you have that "oh-so-special", tingly feeling? particularly, Alex's solos?

it can be while alone, or eve with your partner wink.gif

bought up because right now, Al's solo on The Anarchist is doing something truly special to me. laugh.gif

Oh yeah..!! wub.gif

When something in the music makes my breath catch and my heart lift up (like it does several times during "Clockwork Angels"), it's almost better than sex.

Almost.

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jun 21 2012, 12:07 PM)
When something in the music makes my breath catch and my heart lift up (like it does several times during "Clockwork Angels"), it's almost better than sex.

Almost.

yes.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 21 2012, 10:04 AM)
ok, actual sex is a lot to ask for... but just a soft kiss would be nice smile.gif

Yeah...ummm...that's exactly what I meant. unsure.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

rofl3.gif

I'm right there with you ladies.... and I even have an exemption from the Hubby! ohmy.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 20 2012, 10:44 PM)
ladies.... does the music of Rush ever make you have that "oh-so-special", tingly feeling?

Geddy's Bass gets me there, so damn easy.

(bass+sexycute=Me, melted)

for guitar, it's Steve Vai.

OMG, what I'd do to have just ... blush4.gif

Just thinking about either of those men puts me in my warm happy zone... heart.gif b_sigh.gif

Edited by Garden Dancer

QUOTE (Garden Dancer @ Jun 22 2012, 06:02 AM)
QUOTE (liddybuck01 @ Jun 20 2012, 10:44 PM)
ladies.... does the music of Rush ever make you have that "oh-so-special", tingly feeling?

Geddy's Bass gets me there, so damn easy.

(bass+sexycute=Me, melted)

for guitar, it's Steve Vai.

OMG, what I'd do to have just ... blush4.gif

Just thinking about either of those men puts me in my warm happy zone... heart.gif b_sigh.gif

Geddy's bass playing is the sexiest thing ever that isn't actually sex yes.gif

Gives me a mindgasm!