The Clockwork Clock

rushringleader

Has anyone found a Clockwork Angels Clock out their for purchase? I'm assuming it would be fan made. Either the Caravan or Clockwork Angels one would do. I think it would be so cool to have that clock on my wall.

I made one, too

user posted image

Not for sale but easy to replicate. I got the clock at Wally World and used the clock face that Rush-O-Matic provided. Then I added some steampunk stuff and voila!

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Jun 20 2012, 10:48 AM)
I made one, too

user posted image

Not for sale but easy to replicate. I got the clock at Wally World and used the clock face that Rush-O-Matic provided. Then I added some steampunk stuff and voila!

Beautiful - Love it. ohmy.gif

QUOTE (greyfriar @ Jun 20 2012, 11:21 AM)
QUOTE (HowItIs @ Jun 20 2012, 10:48 AM)
I made one, too

user posted image

Beautiful - Love it. ohmy.gif

+1 I love it too!! trink39.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Jun 20 2012, 04:48 AM)
I made one, too

user posted image

That's a beaut!

What I'd really like to do is get one of those bird clocks that sounds a different chirp at each hour, but switch out the chirp so it plays a snippet from each CA song . . . NERD ALERT!

QUOTE (mazyyz @ Jun 20 2012, 05:57 PM)
These homemade clocks are very cool. I love them. Unfortunately I do not have an artistic bone in my body. Any volunteers? smile.gif

I can assure you that I have very limited artistic ability. For the clock I made, it consisted of two basic steps:

1. Get a clock

2. Change the face

It just so happens that a clock I already had was that antique bronze look, so this face seemed to fit. I'll repost the very basic process that I used:

Shown in the other thread here

You can do it!

Edited by HowItIs