In Search for a Rush Girl!

ScottT67

QUOTE (sullysue @ Sep 7 2012, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 7 2012, 10:26 PM)
They're out there, here's my Rush hottie:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/redscaledpirhana/DSC08083-1.jpg

Yep! And, where did you guys meet? wink.gif

btw... she's a cutie and how the hell did you land THAT? tongue.gif

Striking, ruggedly handsome, and more charming than the devil himself.

Plus I am beautifully hung.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 7 2012, 09:35 PM)

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Sep 7 2012, 10:44 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 7 2012, 09:35 PM)

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

My luck with Rush dudes sucks... sad.gif

QUOTE (Thunder Bay Rush @ Sep 3 2012, 01:26 PM)
You little brat...

How come I don't "know" anybody???????????

I did run into Geddy once in a shopping mall (Eaton Centre) in Toronto, back in 1982. I didn't say a word - I stood there with a startled look on my face, like I suddenly realized it wasn't "just a fart" - that I really sh** my pants.

I'm knd of glad I didn't say anything. He probably gets enough people telling him that they're his "biggest fan ever" as it is...

Pro tip: insults don't get ya very far with me. . . angry.gif

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Sep 8 2012, 05:22 AM)
QUOTE (Thunder Bay Rush @ Sep 3 2012, 01:26 PM)
You little brat...

How come I don't "know" anybody???????????

I did run into Geddy once in a shopping mall (Eaton Centre) in Toronto, back in 1982.  I didn't say a word - I stood there with a startled look on my face, like I suddenly realized it wasn't "just a fart" - that I really sh** my pants.

I'm knd of glad I didn't say anything.  He probably gets enough people telling him that they're his "biggest fan ever" as it is...

Pro tip: insults don't get ya very far with me. . . angry.gif

And for some it's a turn on.

tongue.gif

People my age generally have very sucky taste in music. So here I am. I'm 18, looking for a nice looking male Rush fan ages 18-24ish who can tolerate the fact that I am a diehard and hopefully share some of the enthusiasm. Sense of humor and sarcasm are a must. Also I am the drum tech for a HUGE forthcoming Rush tribute band, and as I type this our drum set is currently being lathed, vibrafibed, painted and gold plated to match Neil's candy apple red Tamas. The detail is sick!!! So if you understood any of that, chances are we might be a decent match lol.

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Aug 30 2012, 11:09 AM)
I live in the Appalachian mountains in TN. I have an Appalachian mountain girl...is a RUSH girl much different? laugh.gif

I live in the Appalachian mountains in TN. I have an Appalachian mountain girl...is a RUSH girl much different? laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 11 2012, 09:52 AM)

Obviously you've never met one then.

tongue.gif

Rush girls tend to have more teeth and haven't gone blind from the moonshine, I think. Their hearing is worse from standing next to the PA at 5 shows a tour though wink.gif

QUOTE (Territorial_Game @ Sep 11 2012, 01:20 PM)

Rush girls tend to have more teeth and haven't gone blind from the moonshine, I think. Their hearing is worse from standing next to the PA at 5 shows a tour though wink.gif

My appalachain girl has all her teeth, well educated, has a great job, and can play banjo. Not to mention a size 6, looks great in a bikini, two kids and no stretch marks.

Appalachian Girls 1

Rush Girls 0

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 11 2012, 12:36 PM)

My appalachain girl has all her teeth, well educated, has a great job, and can play banjo. Not to mention a size 6, looks great in a bikini, two kids and no stretch marks.

Appalachian Girls 1

Rush Girls 0

Careful on the stretch mark remarks. Some of us weren't so lucky. angry.gif

And then we keep spending our plastic surgery money on 2.gif tickets and never get anywhere.

QUOTE (gangsterfurious @ Sep 11 2012, 03:50 PM)

Appalachian Girls 1

Rush Girls 0

And then we keep spending our plastic surgery money on 2.gif tickets and never get anywhere.

did I mention she can go zero to bitch in one second? There are drawbacks...not much of a cook, but can mix drinks really well laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tombstone Mountain @ Sep 11 2012, 12:59 PM)

Appalachian Girls 1

Rush Girls 0

did I mention she can go zero to bitch in one second? There are drawbacks...not much of a cook, but can mix drinks really well laugh.gif

A girl that can go from zero to bitch really fast can get you out of a lot of sticky situations.

Just ask my fiance. I'm his personal ninja sometimes.

ph34r.gif

Maybe it's a California thing...

QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jun 19 2012, 12:50 PM)
Here she is!!!

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/22243371.jpg

ROFL!

Girls at rush concerts? Must've been a geek mirage induced by too much soda pop

QUOTE (bensommer @ Sep 16 2012, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (Sheldon Cooper @ Jun 19 2012, 12:50 PM)
Here she is!!!

http://i1239.photobucket.com/albums/ff508/blackcc/22243371.jpg

ROFL!

Girls at rush concerts? Must've been a geek mirage induced by too much soda pop

We are there.

Appalachian Girls 1

Rush Girls 0

Indeed! I have stretch marks and my son's mother carried him for those nine months. I was eating for at least two then...who am I kidding? Most of the time I still am.

I'd love a Rush guy, so much so that I'm considering going to Europe for the Rush shows next year because a Dutch or English Rush guy would be ace. (At my age, I know what I like.) I have had exactly ONE Rush-fan boyfriend - the one who converted me 30 years ago. Since then all boyfriends and husbands have hated Rush. My current boyfriend loves the Stones, but I'm =meh= about them. The Beatles are the better band if you are a musician.

My last Rush show in Vegas, there was this couple there together at the show. On HER demands, they had the wedding in Vegas so they could include a Rush show as part of the honeymoon! smile.gif

Would I ever get that lucky?

Certainly. Attend lots of Rush concerts!