In Search for a Rush Girl!

ScottT67

I've sort of been seeing this guy for a couple months now, but he has the absolute worst taste in music. Top 40 crap, dubstep, techno, rap, the list goes on. He wouldn't know true musicianship if it slapped him in the face.

With that being said, I will be single for the couple shows I'm going to next month. And I most certainly would strip to Superconductor, but I prefer Digital Man. I can get a better groove with DM 653.gif

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Jun 26 2012, 01:29 PM)
QUOTE (ScottT67 @ Jun 19 2012, 03:44 AM)
My last Rush show in Vegas, there was this couple there together at the show. On HER demands, they had the wedding in Vegas so they could include a Rush show as part of the honeymoon! smile.gif

Would I ever get that lucky?

One way to a Rush gal's heart is spelling "the holy triumvirate" correctly wink.gif laugh.gif cool.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Aug 29 2012, 05:24 PM)
My last Rush show in Vegas, there was this couple there together at the show. On HER demands, they had the wedding in Vegas so they could include a Rush show as part of the honeymoon! smile.gif

One way to a Rush gal's heart is spelling "the holy triumvirate" correctly wink.gif laugh.gif cool.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

Just sayin' wink.gif

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Aug 29 2012, 06:40 PM)

Just sayin' wink.gif

OMG Kelly D is back!

ohmy.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 30 2012, 03:02 AM)

Just sayin' wink.gif

OMG Kelly D is back!

ohmy.gif

Summer turned busy for me what can I say?! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Aug 30 2012, 12:10 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 30 2012, 03:02 AM)

Just sayin' wink.gif

OMG Kelly D is back!

ohmy.gif

Summer turned busy for me what can I say?! tongue.gif

Well hello again...

cool10.gif

QUOTE (Broncos730 @ Jun 19 2012, 07:43 AM)
Scott this is Rushchick
Rushchick this is Scott..

They are strangers to each other, full of sliding panels, an illusion show.

Acting well-rehearsed routines or playing from the heart?

It's hard for one to know

wub.gif

Hey Kelly D,

I see your picture on your post... is that you in the Live in Cleveland DVD? There's a good shot of you (I think it's you) rockin' to BU2B. The hair flying everywhere... classic Rush fan!!

QUOTE (Thunder Bay Rush @ Sep 2 2012, 09:49 PM)
Hey Kelly D,

I see your picture on your post... is that you in the Live in Cleveland DVD? There's a good shot of you (I think it's you) rockin' to BU2B. The hair flying everywhere... classic Rush fan!!

Yep that's me all right! I'm in the DVD a few more times too. . . a dream come true! wub.gif

Girl, you EFFING ROCK!

I'm jealous that got to meet them at age 24 and I'm 50 and still waiting... damn!

QUOTE (Thunder Bay Rush @ Sep 3 2012, 11:15 AM)
Girl, you EFFING ROCK!

I'm jealous that got to meet them at age 24 and I'm 50 and still waiting... damn!

"Lady Luck is golden, she favors the bold- that's cool" cool.gif Honestly, I'm very fortunate to have met the guys when I was 22 and 23, respectively. They're very sweet. Also, it's all about who ya know. Just sayin' tongue.gif

You little brat...

How come I don't "know" anybody???????????

I did run into Geddy once in a shopping mall (Eaton Centre) in Toronto, back in 1982. I didn't say a word - I stood there with a startled look on my face, like I suddenly realized it wasn't "just a fart" - that I really sh** my pants.

I'm knd of glad I didn't say anything. He probably gets enough people telling him that they're his "biggest fan ever" as it is...

QUOTE (Kelly D @ Sep 3 2012, 11:44 AM)
QUOTE (Thunder Bay Rush @ Sep 3 2012, 11:15 AM)
Girl, you EFFING ROCK!

"Lady Luck is golden, she favors the bold- that's cool" cool.gif Honestly, I'm very fortunate to have met the guys when I was 22 and 23, respectively. They're very sweet. Also, it's all about who ya know. Just sayin' tongue.gif

Who do we need to know? I'd like to become friends with them right now! Hehe.

Getting this thread back on topic a bit.. I think any guy who is with a girl who likes Rush is pretty damn lucky.

My "girlfriend in a coma" is now my "wife in a coma" and she was so mad I went to see Rush w/o her in the past. She is going tonight.

OP, if you can't meet a Rush girl at the show, meet a girl you do like and share the music and why you feel so passionate about it and make her a Rush girl. I've been able to do that a few times in the past. I was lucky to randomly find one this time.

QUOTE (girlfriend in a coma @ Sep 7 2012, 12:06 PM)
Getting this thread back on topic a bit.. I think any guy who is with a girl who likes Rush is pretty damn lucky.

My "girlfriend in a coma" is now my "wife in a coma" and she was so mad I went to see Rush w/o her in the past. She is going tonight.

OP, if you can't meet a Rush girl at the show, meet a girl you do like and share the music and why you feel so passionate about it and make her a Rush girl. I've been able to do that a few times in the past. I was lucky to randomly find one this time.

Speaking of that, what's the deal with that username of yours?

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 7 2012, 08:33 PM)

I'm assuming it's the kickass Smiths song.

It's serious.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Sep 7 2012, 04:39 PM)

It's serious.

Ahh, I feel like I should have known that. doh.gif

SWF Rush fan seeking SM Rush fan. Must be over the age of 30 (35 and older preferred), have a good paying job, a great sense of humor, deep intellect, little or no criminal record, drug free, not want any(more) kids, like kids, be a healthy weight, not be obsessed with video games, love the outdoors, and be ok with multiple Rush shows in a single tour.

I dunno...maybe I'll have to compromise somewhere. ph34r.gif

Usually, it's in the "Rush Fan" category. doh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Sep 7 2012, 04:53 PM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Sep 7 2012, 04:39 PM)

It's serious.

Ahh, I feel like I should have known that. doh.gif

How could you have? confused13.gif I wouldn't have.

At any rate, it's just as hard for a Rush girl to find a Rush guy. It involves kismet, being at the right place at the right time (Rush concert, both single. OR, being here and not totally scary). It's not likely, but it's possible. And, it's happened here a few times.

They're out there, here's my Rush hottie:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/redscaledpirhana/DSC08083-1.jpg

Edited by -D-RocK-

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ Sep 7 2012, 10:26 PM)
They're out there, here's my Rush hottie:

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg203/redscaledpirhana/DSC08083-1.jpg

Yep! And, where did you guys meet? wink.gif

btw... she's a cutie and how the hell did you land THAT? tongue.gif