This ALBUM is SO GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Earthshine

It's like crack rock for my ears.

Listening to it again.

I need a vacation away from Rush before November.

I am sure that I will take many months off from their catalog as the tour approaches.

I love a fresh mind going into a Rush Tour. 1022.gif

It is WAY too early for a break from Rush before the tour. I do that too: I usually don't listen to a band I am going to see until 1 week before the show so I can get really pumped! 653.gif Never less than 5 days or a week, because you may forget about songs you really want to hear.

I am the ultimate homer when it comes to this record. I'm in the tank. I love it! atickhum.gif 2.gif bacon.gif

QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Jun 23 2012, 11:51 AM)
There is something addicting about the album.....I have to be careful not to burn out on it. Fortunately, I have other new releases Im enjoying too.....Hollywood soundtrack scores! biggrin.gif

I totally hear ya!

QUOTE (Jmo2112 @ Jun 23 2012, 11:51 AM)
Stunning album. I'm grateful everyday that my favorite band remains this vital.  1022.gif

Yup, masterpiece of music.

I have a feeling that once the novel is done and we can REALLY associate the songs with the story, its gonna become the best Album Rush has ever released.

I can easily see a 12 or 13 part internet mini series happening.

You never know, Sam Dunn, Scot McFadyen may have some ideas already brewing. wink.gif

Edited by Two0neOneTwo

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 23 2012, 03:40 PM)
Finally a thread for appreciation of a spectacular masterpiece like CA. Those bitching threads are getting tiresome. :yawn:

goodpost.gif

I loved this album the moment I first hear it...

...that being said, it just keeps getting better and better with each new listen.

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Jun 23 2012, 02:48 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Jun 23 2012, 03:40 PM)
Finally a thread for appreciation of a spectacular masterpiece like CA. Those bitching threads are getting tiresome. :yawn:

goodpost.gif

I loved this album the moment I first hear it...

...that being said, it just keeps getting better and better with each new listen.

Agreed 100%

I just can't stop listening to it.

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Jun 18 2012, 11:13 PM)
Just had to say that!!!!! It gets better everytime I hear it! The Rush album of ALL Rush albums! 2.gif 2.gif 653.gif biggrin.gif cheer.gif common001.gif trink39.gif yes.gif 653.gif 2.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif AlexFinal.gif NeilFinal.gif GeddyFinal.gif

the other day I posted a "meh" comment to express my lack of enthusiasm for this record. I listedned a few times though I have to admit it was an 'in and out of the car" listen with phone calls and work etc.

Today I cut the grass, edged, trimmed, pulled weeds, raked leaves and spun the record over and over, 3 solid spins.

I'm in love with this album now. Completely converted. wub.gif

QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Jun 23 2012, 10:51 AM)
There is something addicting about the album.....I have to be careful not to burn out on it. Fortunately, I have other new releases Im enjoying too.....Hollywood soundtrack scores! biggrin.gif

There is isn't there? I think its the flow. Each awesome song flows into another great song!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (briremo @ Jun 23 2012, 01:53 PM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Jun 18 2012, 11:13 PM)
Just had to say that!!!!! It gets better everytime I hear it! The Rush album of ALL Rush albums!  2.gif  2.gif  653.gif  biggrin.gif  cheer.gif  common001.gif  trink39.gif  yes.gif  653.gif  2.gif  new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif  AlexFinal.gif  NeilFinal.gif  GeddyFinal.gif

the other day I posted a "meh" comment to express my lack of enthusiasm for this record. I listedned a few times though I have to admit it was an 'in and out of the car" listen with phone calls and work etc.

Today I cut the grass, edged, trimmed, pulled weeds, raked leaves and spun the record over and over, 3 solid spins.

I'm in love with this album now. Completely converted. wub.gif

trink39.gif

Glad you're lovin' it! biggrin.gif

It's an absolutely brilliant album. I love how it's big and heavy and ambitious, with that old-school grandness and energy brought to a thoroughly modern sound. Get a load of these guys, doing a full-out concept album in 2012 and pulling it off in masterful style!

I'll be honest, I didn't think they could do it. I'm over the moon to have been proven wrong. I love 2.gif yes.gif 1022.gif wub.gif

there are some solid songs on it but alot of dullness in between. there was alot of talk about clockwork angels being this epic song but i just don't hear it and it's not sounding any better to me every time i listen to it. lots of folks seem to like it and that's cool.

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jun 23 2012, 07:27 PM)
It's an absolutely brilliant album. I love how it's big and heavy and ambitious, with that old-school grandness and energy brought to a thoroughly modern sound. Get a load of these guys, doing a full-out concept album in 2012 and pulling it off in masterful style!

I'll be honest, I didn't think they could do it. I'm over the moon to have been proven wrong. I love 2.gif yes.gif 1022.gif wub.gif

goodpost.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif 2.gif