The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Sucks Ballz!!!

ScottT67

Great responses people! smile.gif - It is such an oxy moron: "The Rock Roll Hall Of Fame"

3 of the most dynamic rockers / innovators / showmen that the planet has ever seen! Record sales comparable to the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.

Rocking since the 1970's (25 years is the min.)

Golly oh Gosh, Oh Gee! I wonder if they might be worthy enough... (?)

Just because Ged's early vocals were in a range not palitable enough for the main stream? Ah, f**k Them!

I refer back to the title of this thread: R&ROF - You can suck ballz!!!

Rush is still rocking! Still relevant! - Still inspiring! smile.gif - Endlessly Rocking!

QUOTE (Owen Hardy @ Jun 19 2012, 12:08 PM)
cracks me up when I hear (read) people suggest they wouldn't show up if inducted. Of course they would show up, they're Canadians after all! That would be the polite thing to do...

Maybe they can start a trend of rudeness for all Canadians? wink.gif

It truly means more to the fans than the band as stated by Alex clearly in gompers post above!

I honestly hope if they are ever offered the chance they turn them down. Unfortunately, as Alex also said, they are Canadian and polite and they would probably pay $25,000 for a table and accept the nomination.

I think it would be best if the fans followed the band and let it go. They are very happy with the awards they have received in their own country, which mean more to them than the RRHoF ever could.

Trenken, they may have not been "innovators" but how many bands that are in the RRHoF would not be in there, if not for Rush's influence on their lives/music????? Dude, I don't get you and why you post such hatred for Rush confused13.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif

Edited by nobodys hero