Anyone waiting for setlist details b4 buying tix?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 18 2012, 04:03 PM)
I'd like to see Rush this coming tour, but will not be buying tickets until reviewing the setlist. Anyone else doing the same?

I just read the short piece in Rolling Stone where Alex said that they will, most likely, play most of Clockwork Angels and go back to some early stuff and stuff that hasn't been played before or in a long time.

My feeling is that we need to take advantage of every opportunity to see them live as we're all getting older aren't we?

"Tick tock, tick tock Clarice..."

Someone started a thread regarding the article...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/q-a...spects-20120618

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?showtopic=75162

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 18 2012, 02:33 PM)
Not I, I have bought mine even though they haven't mailed them yet!

angry.gif

Nope! I have my VIP tix for San Jose. Vegas and Universal Studios are next.

Once the tour starts I won't be in the Rush section much because I am going to do my best not to know any of the set list until I see the show with my own eyes!! I love the element of surprise when it comes to a new Rush tour!

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 18 2012, 05:17 PM)

angry.gif

Once the tour starts I won't be in the Rush section much because I am going to do my best not to know any of the set list until I see the show with my own eyes!! I love the element of surprise when it comes to a new Rush tour!

Once you've seen the first gig though you'll be free to come back though right?

And the setlist won't be out in the open till September so you'll be safe till then...

trink36.gif

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 18 2012, 03:17 PM)

angry.gif

Yep. I'm with you.

Got my tix for LA and Anaheim.

Last time I stayed away from spoilers was the Vapor Trails tour, and I'm gonna do it again. Viva la surprise!

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 18 2012, 05:23 PM)
someone bought me a ticket already so it's a go no matter what the setlist.  wacko.gif  unsure.gif

Maybe you should tell him you're not enthusiastic about going, and give someone else a chance who really wants to attend? confused13.gif

EDIT: I have to mention, it would sure be a huge buzzkill to attend a Rush show with certain TRF members. I won't mention any names. tongue.gif

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-9FIjw01n_hM/TgpN8lYIxHI/AAAAAAAAFso/u4l6-b0Gk-0/s320/neil.jpg

Edited by They Bow Defeated

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Jun 18 2012, 04:59 PM)
QUOTE (GeminiRising79 @ Jun 18 2012, 04:03 PM)
I'd like to see Rush this coming tour, but will not be buying tickets until reviewing the setlist. Anyone else doing the same?

I just read the short piece in Rolling Stone where Alex said that they will, most likely, play most of Clockwork Angels

Looks like I'll have ample time for peeing, should I go.

The only magic that happens at a Rush concert is when they play pre-94 material. The rest is just a bookend.

Edited by GeminiRising79

Personally, I agree with the people who hate the drinkers.

I think it should be BYOB. Or, they should outlaw it altogether. Drinking at a concert is stupid as f**k. If you HAVE TO HAVE beer (which you don't.) to enjoy a show, then there's a problem.

Sometimes I wish they'd just outlaw ALL liquids at concerts. Except for those which are medically necessary.

I guess I'm in the minority. Use the damn bathroom before the gig and at intermisson and don't put yourself in a position where you have to inconvenience everyone else in your row by peeing 2-5 times during a 3 hour period.

Oh, and GET OFF MY LAWN! laugh.gif