Don't know if I noticed this before

Lost In Xanadu

But on some songs, like 7 Cities, when he stresses some words with a hard "F"... "Further" and "Fired" in 7 Cities... it sure sounds like the mic is getting a bath.

S&A has it also, drives me nuts

Come on......is this serious?

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 18 2012, 09:21 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 18 2012, 03:10 PM)
S&A has it also, drives me nuts

Yeah, I guess that happens a lot with dentures... you should know laugh.gif

Dentures..?

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 18 2012, 05:56 PM)
A minor observation that his 'F's sound very wet is nit picking? Wow!

Haha, I don't think it's nit picking! I just think it's a hilarious thread. Gave me a good laugh for the day. Thanks! laugh.gif

F's and S's have been that way for a while, whenever he got his teeth fixed. I notice it more in interviews but S&A and CA have a bunch of denture "enhanced" consonants. smile.gif

As someone with a bridge on my front teeth (long stories) I can attest to how difficult it was to relearn the feel of one's teeth while talking and singing. I have had this thing for years now and I still feel like I have to compensate for certain things. I trip over some things if I'm talking too fast. Damned teeth!

QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ Jun 18 2012, 06:41 PM)
F's and S's have been that way for a while, whenever he got his teeth fixed. I notice it more in interviews but S&A and CA have a bunch of denture "enhanced" consonants. smile.gif

As someone with a bridge on my front teeth (long stories) I can attest to how difficult it was to relearn the feel of one's teeth while talking and singing. I have had this thing for years now and I still feel like I have to compensate for certain things. I trip over somethings if I talking too fast. Damned teeth!

Same, in a way! I got my two top front teeth knocked out in 5th grade, and then one died. So we had to get a root canal on that. Then, we just decided to get rid of both the teeth, so now I have two crowns there and they feel so weird. I was lisping my words for a long time.

QUOTE (Lost In Xanadu @ Jun 18 2012, 05:56 PM)
A minor observation that his 'F's sound very wet is nit picking? Wow!

Yeah it is....to devote a whole thread to it.....it's more funny to me than anything else...not a bother....it's about as minor of an observation as you can get.... laugh.gif

Not trying to be a jerk.... wink.gif

QUOTE (Gedneil Alpeart @ Jun 18 2012, 07:09 PM)
QUOTE (Zanadoo @ Jun 18 2012, 05:59 PM)
Never understood condescending thread replies. If you don't hear it or disagree then don't respond, go to another thread.

Lol....tell that to Trenken!

goodpost.gif