Double tracked Geddy

Earthshine

Don'tcha just love the part in Caravan, where Geddy sings "In A World Where I Feel So Small I Can't Stop Thinking Big" and it is double tracked and Geddy sings it in unison an octave lower? It adds SO much to that line, being it is not done that way the first time you hear it. 2.gif yes.gif applaudit.gif common001.gif trink39.gif cheer.gif GeddyFinal.gif cheer.gif 2.gif Edited by Earthshine

QUOTE (Earthshine @ Jun 17 2012, 10:56 PM)
Don'tcha just love the part in Caravan, where Geddy sings "In A World Where I Feel So Small I Can't Stop Thinking Big" and it is double tracked and Geddy sings it in unison an octave lower? It adds SO much to that line, being it is not done that way the first time you hear it. 2.gif yes.gif applaudit.gif common001.gif trink39.gif cheer.gif GeddyFinal.gif cheer.gif 2.gif

Do you mean the repeat at the end of the song? If so Yes. it took me by surprise the first two times but now it goes right along with the rest of the album.

yes.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 17 2012, 10:59 PM)
QUOTE (Earthshine @ Jun 17 2012, 10:56 PM)
Don'tcha just love the part in Caravan, where Geddy sings "In A World Where I Feel So Small I Can't Stop Thinking Big" and it is double tracked and Geddy sings it in unison an octave lower?  It adds SO much to that line, being it is not done that way the first time you hear it.  2.gif  yes.gif  applaudit.gif  common001.gif  trink39.gif  cheer.gif  GeddyFinal.gif  cheer.gif  2.gif

Do you mean the repeat at the end of the song? If so Yes. it took me by surprise the first two times but now it goes right along with the rest of the album.

yes.gif

Yes! That's what I mean! Glad someone else caught it too! trink39.gif

Caught that when I listened with both my earphones in the other day! Absolutely love it!

trink39.gif