The mark of a great album...

XXXB0BXXX

Anyone here could make a statement that any of the 11 "real" songs are their hands-down favorites on the album... and you would have a number of people agreeing with them.

Over the last 2 albums the Rush fandom, myself included, had the songs they liked, hated, and one or two songs that were the true standouts.

This album has nothing but standouts. It seems every song has been the "favorite" of one of you guys at one point in time. I personally change my favorite song every day. Today I'm loving the title track for the first time.

I doubt you'd see many people claim Lessons as their favorite song on 2112 or the terrible (IMO) Madrigal as their favorite on Farewell to Kings.

Agreed. Halo Effect is my top track of the day but it's shifting. The stars aligned on this one. Who knew the boys had another "perfect" album in them. I for one never thought it would happen.

trink39.gif

Agreed. Halo Effect is my top track of the day but it's shifting. The stars aligned on this one. Who knew the boys had another "perfect" album in them. I for one never thought it would happen.

Oh its happening. Its happening big time!

2.gif 1022.gif 2.gif

Edited by losingit2k

That's funny - Lessons is one of my favorite songs...the fade out at the end is awesome...

I, too, think all the songs on CA are incredible. I like my Rush a little heavier, so I do skip Halo Effect and the Garden a lot, but they are great songs.