Bumblebees inside CA album

2112rush

QUOTE (2112rush @ Jun 17 2012, 11:54 AM)
Sorry If i've missed something, but does anybody know what the pictures of bumblebees inside Clockwork Angels represents?? unsure.gif

Watch "The Happening" it'll give you the answer!

yes.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 17 2012, 11:55 AM)
Sorry If i've missed something, but does anybody know what the pictures of bumblebees inside Clockwork Angels represents??  unsure.gif

yes.gif

Sounds like a lot of effort to try and figure out the meaning tongue.gif

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 17 2012, 11:55 AM)
Sorry If i've missed something, but does anybody know what the pictures of bumblebees inside Clockwork Angels represents??  unsure.gif

yes.gif

The honeybee is the symbol of the Watchmaker. I got my hands on the sampler booklet of the novel and it explains a lot about the hole CA storyline. I posted a summary of it as a note on my FB page. Go here to read it (shouldn't need to be a member of or logged into FB to read it but let me know if you can't get there from here and I'll reply with the summary pasted into my post):

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO READ THE NOVEL AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANY OF THE STORY BEFOREHAND!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/ken-webb/clo...403919106327068

Edited by Owen Hardy

QUOTE (Owen Hardy @ Jun 17 2012, 12:23 PM)
The honeybee is the symbol of the Watchmaker. I got my hands on the sampler booklet of the novel and it explains a lot about the hole CA storyline. I posted it as a note on my FB page. Go here to read it (shouldn't need to be a member of or logged into FB to read it but let me know if you can't GET there from here and I'll reply with the summary pasted into my post):

DON'T READ THIS IF YOU INTEND TO READ THE NOVEL AND DON'T WANT TO KNOW ANY OF THE STORY BEFOREHAND!

Thanks Owen Hardy and welcome to TRF biggrin.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (Owen Hardy @ Jun 17 2012, 12:23 PM)
The honeybee is the symbol of the Watchmaker. I got my hands on the sampler booklet of the novel and it explains a lot about the hole CA storyline. I posted a summary of it as a note on my FB page. Go here to read it (shouldn't need to be a member of or logged into FB to read it but let me know if you can't get there from here and I'll reply with the summary pasted into my post):

Thanks for sharing this and welcome to TRF !!!

trink39.gif 2.gif

Thanks everyone and happy father's day, EveryNerveAware! (saw your other thread). It's funny that you have a Bill Murray pic in your signature since everyone has been telling me my entire life that I look just like him.

Maybe I'll start a seperate thread on the CA summary I wrote as I think a lot of folks would enjoy it. I enjoyed writing it and am looking forward to reading the CA novel.

QUOTE (Owen Hardy @ Jun 17 2012, 06:23 PM)

I'd wondered about the bee, thanks for sharing!

Welcome to TRF!! bekloppt.gif

Thanks ifloveremains and LyndseyG. It illuminated much of the CA story for me, which I was very interested in learning about, and so I felt folks would appreciate my sharing it. Not to brag but I may be one of the very early Rush fans to find out the protagonists name. Hence my handle when I signed up on TRF this morning! I'm finally here: "On my way at last!" Edited by Owen Hardy

QUOTE (Owen Hardy @ Jun 17 2012, 01:04 PM)
Thanks ifloveremains and LyndseyG. It illuminated much of the CA story for me, which I was very interested in learning about, and so I felt folks would appreciate my sharing it. Not to brag but I may be one of the very early Rush fans to find out the protagonists name. Hence my handle when I signed up on TRF this morning! I'm finally here: "On my way at last!"

Also discussed here a few days ago:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...7&hl=owen+hardy

Thanks for the link to your FB page!

I wondered if there was any hidden significance to the name Owen Hardy, and at first blush I thought it was an anagram. An anagram for "honey dew"! My excitement lasted only a second, for I had clearly erred. It's actually an anagram for "a horny dew." Or "Whoa...nerdy."

Oh well.

Edited by Chronos

QUOTE (Chronos @ Jun 17 2012, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (Owen Hardy @ Jun 17 2012, 01:04 PM)
Thanks ifloveremains and LyndseyG.  It illuminated much of the CA story for me, which I was very interested in learning about, and so I felt folks would appreciate my sharing it.  Not to brag but I may be one of the very early Rush fans to find out the protagonists name.  Hence my handle when I signed up on TRF this morning!  I'm finally here:  "On my way at last!"

Also discussed here a few days ago:

http://www.therushforum.com/index.php?show...7&hl=owen+hardy

Thanks for the link to your FB page!

excellent...

QUOTE (Chronos @ Jun 17 2012, 03:49 PM)
I wondered if there was any hidden significance to the name Owen Hardy, and at first blush I thought it was an anagram. An anagram for "honey dew"! My excitement lasted only a second, for I had clearly erred. It's actually an anagram for "a horny dew." Or "Whoa...nerdy."

Oh well.

Pretty cool, Thanks!

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif