Well I tried several times..

Broncos730

QUOTE (Broncos730 @ Jun 17 2012, 10:03 AM)
I can't listen to The Garden without getting goosebumps! Good one guys!! smile.gif

Agreed! One of my favorite Rush songs in years! 1022.gif

I was listening to in the car yesterday, and I literally did get goosebumps. I was wearing shorts, so I could see them on my legs and arms - they lasted for awhile!

I don't get goosebumps from the title track, but I do get this ridiculous smile across my face when I hear that one.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

It's on in my house right now 1022.gif

QUOTE (Sword and Armor @ Jun 17 2012, 12:04 PM)
Have to agree - a true masterpiece! I can hear so many different, yet very subtle, layers in this song that it almost seems like they took a "less is more" approach to creating it.

My favorite Rush "ballad" since Tears.

2.gif 2.gif 2.gif

TEARS!! Havent heard that song in a while. Alot of RUSH fans do not like that song , but I think its a powerful and emotional song.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 17 2012, 10:59 AM)
I was listening to in the car yesterday, and I literally did get goosebumps. I was wearing shorts, so I could see them on my legs and arms - they lasted for awhile!

I don't get goosebumps from the title track, but I do get this ridiculous smile across my face when I hear that one.

new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Agreed! The title track is slowly worming its way into my brain.. I get the strong feeling it will my 'next one' as I slowly digest this album.

QUOTE (rush22112 @ Jun 17 2012, 11:19 AM)
QUOTE (Sword and Armor @ Jun 17 2012, 12:04 PM)
Have to agree - a true masterpiece! I can hear so many different, yet very subtle, layers in this song that it almost seems like they took a "less is more" approach to creating it.

My favorite Rush "ballad" since Tears.

2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

TEARS!! Havent heard that song in a while. Alot of RUSH fans do not like that song , but I think its a powerful and emotional song.

great tune

it's not growing on me the way it is for you guys i guess because it's over 6 minutes long and will take some time to get used to. when i listen to a song like tears, yes it's a shorter song by around 2 minutes, but the song flies by when i listen to it whereas when i listen to the garden it's taking time to get used to the song and it's flow.