• The Anarchist
    • Carnies
    • Halo Effect
    • Seven Cities of Gold
    • The Wreckers
    • BU2B2
    • Wish Them Well
    • The Garden

Should be? Wish Them Well. Reasonable length, accessible straight ahead rock, important message, blazing solo.

Will be? The Wreckers, if the sticker on the album is anything to judge by. Not a bad choice, but I think Wish Them Well would be better.

QUOTE (Merely Space @ Jun 15 2012, 01:42 PM)
Should be? Wish Them Well. Reasonable length, accessible straight ahead rock, important message, blazing solo.

Will be? The Wreckers, if the sticker on the album is anything to judge by. Not a bad choice, but I think Wish Them Well would be better.

trink39.gif

I also pick "Wish Them Well," for the same reasons.

I voted for "The Wreckers".

Mainly because it is listed on the sticker ont he front of the CD here in the United States.

Not to mention, it may be the most radio friendly "Rush sounding" track.

Truly a great song!

The Wreckers is the logical and seemingly inevitable choice for the next single, and I'm fine with that. I'd like to see The Anarchist get the nod after that. Once The Wreckers' super-catchy, radio-friendly hook is out there, it probably won't matter much what else is released, so they might as well go with the album's best track. Maybe it'll catch the ear of a discreet listener or two.

When The Wreckers is released as a single, it should be publicized that Geddy and Alex switched instruments. That could generate a lot of interest.... smile.gif

The Garden should be next but unfortunately it'll never happen.

(Rant On)

Rock radio has gone corporate and is absolute shit, It's now all about trends and focus groups and commercials. That's why Nickelback is still relevant and somehow considered a "major" act - pure shit! BTW, since the "merger" of Sirius and XM, that's turned to shit as well. The dummies running radio seem like they don't understand that there's that thing called a iPod that they're competing against. What happened to the days when a jock could actually play what they wanted?

(Rant Off)

QUOTE (Sword and Armor @ Jun 15 2012, 06:21 PM)
The Garden should be next but unfortunately it'll never happen.

(Rant On)
Rock radio has gone corporate and is absolute shit, It's now all about trends and focus groups and commercials. That's why Nickelback is still relevant and somehow considered a "major" act - pure shit! BTW, since the "merger" of Sirius and XM, that's turned to shit as well. The dummies running radio seem like they don't understand that there's that thing called a iPod that they're competing against. What happened to the days when a jock could actually play what they wanted?
(Rant Off)

the only music station i listen to in my area is a jazz station. everything else is garbage.

QUOTE (Merely Space @ Jun 15 2012, 01:42 PM)

goodpost.gif

My favorite ... The Wreckers but is written on top of the album ... on a sticker ...