CLOCKWORK ANGELS FAN PACK POSTER

Dynastyuk

QUOTE (BriGuy @ Jun 25 2012, 09:29 PM)
I am on there! Can't specify a section as I write, but toward the upper right, one of the "Brians."

thanks for letting us know you here and listed with us.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 25 2012, 09:30 PM)
QUOTE (BriGuy @ Jun 25 2012, 03:29 PM)
I am on there! Can't specify a section as I write, but toward the upper right, one of the "Brians."

Well, well, well if it isn't the Bieber fan... biggrin.gif We meet again...

tongue.gif

LMAO: have we a teenie popper RUSH fan here too.

Edited by Dynastyuk

QUOTE (BriGuy @ Jun 25 2012, 09:42 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 25 2012, 03:30 PM)
QUOTE (BriGuy @ Jun 25 2012, 03:29 PM)

Well, well, well if it isn't the Bieber fan... biggrin.gif We meet again...

tongue.gif

Well, well, well... if it isn't the middle school bully...

NOW, NOW, behave folks.

QUOTE (billybobjoe1881 @ Jun 27 2012, 07:11 AM)
What poster are you guys talking about?

Check my later post about it for information about the poster.

QUOTE (2112rush @ Jul 3 2012, 03:09 PM)
Think I am on the upper left hand side. My name is Donald Thomson smile.gif

Panel 5 top left Donald.

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Jun 15 2012, 03:53 AM)
Yep, I'm Carrie Williams in the top left panel. bekloppt.gif

bekloppt.gif back at you Carrie, that is you just below the letter K in clock.

Edited by Dynastyuk

I'm there, but my name is split over two lines:

...........................................................Andrew

Miller.............................................................

Edited by andrew28

QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Jun 25 2012, 12:50 PM)
My name is on it...this thread made me check.

Same here...wouldn't have thought to read that tiny print with these bad eyes. But, now that I've looked, there my name is... 2nd panel up from the bottom on the left side (panel 5?), nearly dead middle of the panel, John A. Damn...that's pretty cool...Rock on! 1022.gif 2.gif

Does anybody know how that list of names came to be? Maybe that was explained somewhere in the "Fann Pack" which I have yet to look at. I went straight to the disc and have been spinning it pretty much continuously since it arrived a couple of weeks ago.... Guess it's time to break into the meat of the printed matter that was included with the CD.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%20posters/Geek2112.jpg

Edited by Huge Ackman

Just curious, if you pre-ordered the fan pack with Amazon UK, is your name on the poster or is it only from the other UK source?

I went the Amazon UK route, ordered in April, and didn't receive this poster with my kit; so I'm guessing it's only if you ordered from a particular site...

QUOTE (Huge Ackman @ Jul 5 2012, 05:17 PM)
QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ Jun 25 2012, 12:50 PM)
My name is on it...this thread made me check.

Same here...wouldn't have thought to read that tiny print with these bad eyes. But, now that I've looked, there my name is... 2nd panel up from the bottom on the left side (panel 5?), nearly dead middle of the panel, John A. Damn...that's pretty cool...Rock on! 1022.gif 2.gif

Does anybody know how that list of names came to be? Maybe that was explained somewhere in the "Fann Pack" which I have yet to look at. I went straight to the disc and have been spinning it pretty much continuously since it arrived a couple of weeks ago.... Guess it's time to break into the meat of the printed matter that was included with the CD.

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z33/bfwgjma/Rush%20posters/Geek2112.jpg

The extra listed fan poster was part of the Classic Rock pre-order. So if you pre-ordered the Classic Rock Fan Pack before the deadline date i March, your name was automatically added to the list on the poster. The extra Poster is only included in the Amazon posted out Fan Packs to your postal address.

Edited by Dynastyuk

QUOTE (cygnify @ Jul 5 2012, 07:21 PM)
Just curious, if you pre-ordered the fan pack with Amazon UK, is your name on the poster or is it only from the other UK source?

I went the Amazon UK route, ordered in April, and didn't receive this poster with my kit; so I'm guessing it's only if you ordered from a particular site...

Sorry the closing deadline for the Classic Rock Fan Pack extra named fan poster was the end of March via Amazon.

QUOTE (cygnify @ Jul 5 2012, 07:21 PM)

Sorry, The extra listed fan named poster was part of the Classic Rock pre-order deal. If you pre-ordered the Classic Rock Fan Pack before a certain deadline date - the end of March, your name was automatically added to the list. The extra Poster is only included in the posted out to the pre-ordered Fan Pack buyers to your postal address. I hope this clears up this for you.

Any one else out there make it onto the extra poster fan pack.