Well CA is here now in it full form

vital signz

Here Goes:

1. Far superior sound to any of the prior internet downloads

2. Beautiful mix all sounds separated to the extreme--I can even hear Geddy playing the Theremin on BU2B in the middle of the song

3. NO CLIPPING OR DISTORTION OF ANY KIND

4. The album flows so beautifully song to song which we couldn't get on the other prior clips...or at least I couldn't

5. Alex sound less tinty on the record than he did the prior releases

6. Neil is NOT down in the mix like previously suggested

7. Geddy's voice shines thru, not underdone anywhere like someone had reported.

I revisit my statement that this will win a Grammy Award, anyone want to get on board with me now? I don't want to stand alone with this but I proudly will!

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 12 2012, 06:13 AM)
Oh there's clipping...!!! Someone's coming here with charts and graphs and sonic samples and musical DNA to prove you wrong, so be prepared. Oh baby...!!!

What is wrong with you people? Seriously, what are you 10 years old? If someone finds clipping, let them talk about it if they want. Rush fans are just a bunch of cranky old bitches. Let people have their opinions, let people find clipping if they want. Does it effect you? NO, so why even post about it?

QUOTE (vital signz @ Jun 12 2012, 06:12 AM)
Here Goes:

1. Far superior sound to any of the prior internet downloads
2. Beautiful mix all sounds separated to the extreme--I can even hear Geddy playing the Theremin on BU2B in the middle of the song
3. NO CLIPPING OR DISTORTION OF ANY KIND
4. The album flows so beautifully song to song which we couldn't get on the other prior clips...or at least I couldn't
5. Alex sound less tinty on the record than he did the prior releases
6. Neil is NOT down in the mix like previously suggested
7. Geddy's voice shines thru, not underdone anywhere like someone had reported.

I revisit my statement that this will win a Grammy Award, anyone want to get on board with me now? I don't want to stand alone with this but I proudly will!

I agree with you that it deserves a grammy. And I'd love it to happen. I can even see how, with all the post documentary love, the industry might be inclined to give a "make up" grammy for their incredible career. But it's hard to believe it will happen until it does.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 12 2012, 06:57 AM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 12 2012, 06:13 AM)
Oh there's clipping...!!!  Someone's coming here with charts and graphs and sonic samples and musical DNA to prove you wrong, so be prepared.  Oh baby...!!!

What is wrong with you people? Seriously, what are you 10 years old? If someone finds clipping, let them talk about it if they want. Rush fans are just a bunch of cranky old bitches. Let people have their opinions, let people find clipping if they want. Does it effect you? NO, so why even post about it?

I don't care if you complain there's clipping. We just care that many times people complain about things that are not there. If there is no clipping don't write about it!

no.gif

QUOTE (vital signz @ Jun 12 2012, 06:12 AM)
I revisit my statement that this will win a Grammy Award, anyone want to get on board with me now?  I don't want to stand alone with this but I proudly will!

With deep regrets, I cannot get on board. The "Pop/Rock Music Powers That Be" have been biased against Rush forever, so to expect anything different would be futile, IMO.

However, I do accept the possibility of the Grammy people shocking the world by giving Rush the award. Kind of like the Jethro Tull shocker from a few years back..... ohmy.gif laugh.gif

it's a stone cold classic. it's sweeter than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made of bacon riding a harley with me in the sidecar with a bottle in one hand and a gun in the other, firing shots off in the air while getting lit and banging my head to the melodic sounds of new RUSH. ah yeah.

QUOTE (cheech44 @ Jun 12 2012, 03:43 PM)
it's a stone cold classic. it's sweeter than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made of bacon riding a harley with me in the sidecar with a bottle in one hand and a gun in the other, firing shots off in the air while getting lit and banging my head to the melodic sounds of new RUSH. ah yeah.

z7shysterical.gif 1022.gif