The Official Happy Clockwork Angels Day thread

Snaked

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ReflectedLight @ Jun 12 2012, 09:13 AM)
$1.29 per tune on itunes. looks like headlong flight is the popular one so far. i'll be buying 7-8 songs.

Save yourself a whopping $1.67.

brilliant!

QUOTE (Snaked @ Jun 12 2012, 08:15 AM)
$1.29 per tune on itunes.  looks like headlong flight is the popular one so far. i'll be buying 7-8 songs.

brilliant!

The genius is just flowing throught his veins!

rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif icon_really_happy_guy.gif

QUOTE (Snaked @ Jun 12 2012, 08:15 AM)
$1.29 per tune on itunes.  looks like headlong flight is the popular one so far. i'll be buying 7-8 songs.

brilliant!

it's all about convenience dude plus it's going right to the ipod and i get to choose the songs i like. imagine that.

QUOTE (Queslington @ Jun 12 2012, 12:21 AM)
In celebration of the release, I woke up at midnight to listen to the entire studio discography straight through (which I've never done before). Then the grand finale of the listening marathon will be CA.

Awesome!

1022.gif

QUOTE (The Mighty Dudad @ Jun 12 2012, 09:05 AM)
On my first joyous listen right now...up to Carnies.

Holy Freaking Hell!

MTE trink39.gif

Woke up at 3:30 AM, downloaded it from iTunes, and listened to the entire thing for the first time from 5-6:00.

Awesome! I loved it! Hard-rocking, busy, and complex throughout, with a beautiful finish ("Wish Them Well" and "The Garden") that made me want to cry. Damn, I love these guys!

Edited by GeddyRulz

IT CAME!

Somehow or other, it came just the same!

And the haters, with their hater-feet ice-cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling:

Haters: How could it be so?

It came without ribbons! It came without tags!

It came without packages, boxes, or bags!

TODAY'S THE DAY!! Enjoy it all! Every second, every sound, every snare, every strum. It's a good day for us all!

QUOTE (Queen of Megadon @ Jun 12 2012, 08:56 AM)
IT CAME!
Somehow or other, it came just the same!
And the haters, with their hater-feet ice-cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling:
Haters: How could it be so?
It came without ribbons! It came without tags!
It came without packages, boxes, or bags!

TODAY'S THE DAY!! Enjoy it all! Every second, every sound, every snare, every strum. It's a good day for us all!

QFT Dr. Seuss

A very happy Rush release day to everyone!

I will be purchasing another CD to keep on the shelf at best buy for 9.99. I always have two..one for the car that get's beat up by myself and my son (who loves the new album BTW) and one for the home system to sit like an album barely used and kept in mint condition.

And I will eagerly be waiting for my double vinyl from the Backstage Club!

First listen was fantastic now I have to work all day and wait till this evening to listen the 2nd time. So not fair! I do plan on rereading the lyrics about 100 times today until then though haha.

The "newest" album is always my favorite but omg, this just has so much. So many changes, so much different stuff going on. Simply amazing!

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Jun 12 2012, 10:08 AM)
First listen was fantastic now I have to work all day and wait till this evening to listen the 2nd time. So not fair! I do plan on rereading the lyrics about 100 times today until then though haha.

The "newest" album is always my favorite but omg, this just has so much. So many changes, so much different stuff going on. Simply amazing!

yes.gif

That's the thing...just so much musically going on here. It's awesome...every listen gives me something new.

I've honestly had it for almost a week now, and I have not yet sat down to read along with the lyrics. I've just been soaking in the music for now.

It really is a captivating album...the excitement I get from some of these new songs is off the charts!

Love it! 1022.gif

QUOTE (Running Rebel @ Jun 12 2012, 10:08 AM)
First listen was fantastic now I have to work all day and wait till this evening to listen the 2nd time.  So not fair!  I do plan on rereading the lyrics about 100 times today until then though haha.

The "newest" album is always my favorite but omg, this just has so much.  So many changes, so much different stuff going on.  Simply amazing!

Get back in SOCN! beathorse.gif

tongue.gif

Happy Rush release day!! It is finally here! 653.gif Going to pick it up at the mall tonight! common001.gif

Tuesday nights I go mountain biking with a bunch of guys & I will have to crank the new album for all the riders to hear! bncegrn.gif

Enjoy this great day everyone!

cool10.gif

trink39.gif

Edited by jacob's ladder