The Official Happy Clockwork Angels Day thread

Snaked

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 12 2012, 12:30 AM)
I have deprived myself of Clockwork Angels for a few days to prepare to hear it in a greater quality through CD. Unfortunately I crashed up our car today and have no way of getting to the CD until late tomorrow.

Daydreaming about driving around listening to CA whilst driving huh? Yeah that'll do it.

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jun 11 2012, 09:33 PM)
I have deprived myself of Clockwork Angels for a few days to prepare to hear it in a greater quality through CD. Unfortunately I crashed up our car today and have no way of getting to the CD until late tomorrow.

Daydreaming about driving around listening to CA whilst driving huh? Yeah that'll do it.

There's driving music, then there's working out music.

The latter requires more intense music such as CA 1022.gif

This feeling never gets old. 30 years ago I got my hands on Signals after anxiously awaiting its release. The day is finally here for Clockwork Angels! We need to appreciate today, it could be the last studio album release day for our beloved 2.gif Edited by Jeffrey

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jun 12 2012, 12:33 AM)

Nope, the breakline broke while I was driving behind a long line of cars at an intersection. Went to break after pulling up only for my foot to hit the floor & bumped into the guy in front of us. He called the sheriff & we got a tow. My father said he may pick up CA on his way in. So I have to wait all day.

QUOTE (Queslington @ Jun 11 2012, 11:21 PM)
In celebration of the release, I woke up at midnight to listen to the entire studio discography straight through (which I've never done before). Then the grand finale of the listening marathon will be CA.

cool10.gif

i am very much hoping to get my copy today (the classic rock special).as i haven't heard any of the album (cannot remember the new songs at the gig last year/that wasn't meant as an insult by the way,i just have a bad memory oops.gif

i cannot wait to finally hear the new album biggrin.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (racefaceec90 @ Jun 12 2012, 12:21 AM)
i am very much hoping to get my copy today (the classic rock special).as i haven't heard any of the album (cannot remember the new songs at the gig last year/that wasn't meant as an insult by the way,i just have a bad memory oops.gif
i cannot wait to finally hear the new album biggrin.gif 2.gif

Wow, you're going in really fresh!

Enjoy, it's a good album!

Finally!! The torturous wait is over. Target had it on sale for $9.99, so I headed straight over there from my dentist appt. I got there at 8:20 (they opened at 8) and I only saw 4, so I grabbed two. One is a present. smile.gif

Happy Rush Day everyone! I'm getting ready for my headlong flight into this album. Still have 8 songs unheard biggrin.gif O'Happy Day bncegrn.gif Enjoy everyone 1022.gif Everyone buy at least one copy, and we'll help Rush attain their first #1 record! yes.gif

trink38.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (The Gutless Wonder @ Jun 12 2012, 07:53 AM)
Dunno when CA is being released in the UK. I'm sure I will pick it up at some point anyways! biggrin.gif

I believe the official release in the UK is 7/9, but the fanpack is available to you now.

QUOTE (The Gutless Wonder @ Jun 12 2012, 08:53 AM)
Dunno when CA is being released in the UK. I'm sure I will pick it up at some point anyways! biggrin.gif

Fan Pack is available NOW at your local newsstand.