Feds threaten to raid summer concerts to seize

treeduck

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 12 2012, 07:23 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 12 2012, 01:58 AM)
QUOTE (Ovningskora @ Jun 12 2012, 12:47 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 11 2012, 10:41 PM)
QUOTE (Ovningskora @ Jun 12 2012, 12:35 AM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 11 2012, 10:07 PM)
QUOTE (Ovningskora @ Jun 11 2012, 11:34 PM)
blimey, treeduck must feel like a total arse now!

Naa I've posted many a UFO thread, alien peat farmers, evil chilli cocaine conspiracies, bigfoot, 2012, nazis on Mars, flying monkey jockeys, look me up in Random Samples, I'm good...

wink.gif

right right, but never have i seen you falsely rip on the US president wink.gif

liberal my ass! 1287.gif

I'm neutral mate, all these political parties are one and the same worldwide, 100% for the big corporations, oil, big pharma etc etc. The guys who bought and sold them years ago. The average guy is not even important enough to be a pawn in the game...

trink38.gif

indeed

I've noticed it since I was a kid, we have an election, one party promises to change things once the rotten Government are gone "oh yes we'll stop all the other party's shite blah blah blah." Then they get in power and do the same thing...until they eventually become unpopular. And so the other lot ride high in the polls again, and at the next election here we go again the other party does the blah blah blah we'll fix everything, we'll change the bad shit, etc etc and so on and so on...

I just don't understand why people just carry on believing in these parties... confused13.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

This x 1,000

trink39.gif

QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Jun 12 2012, 07:50 PM)

Naa I've posted many a UFO thread, alien peat farmers, evil chilli cocaine conspiracies, bigfoot, 2012, nazis on Mars, flying monkey jockeys, look me up in Random Samples, I'm good...

wink.gif

liberal my ass! 1287.gif

I'm neutral mate, all these political parties are one and the same worldwide, 100% for the big corporations, oil, big pharma etc etc. The guys who bought and sold them years ago. The average guy is not even important enough to be a pawn in the game...

trink38.gif

goodpost.gif Excellent post duck. Agreed 1 million percent.

The financial slave's aka "We The People of the world"

not just the U.S. citizen's, are gettin' seriously

riped off by the 1% elite dirtbags, which include

the gangster-bankster's...and it's only getting worse.

These joker's don't care about the little people one ioda...

That's a flippin' fact...sorry to say.

yes.gif

trink38.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 14 2012, 04:07 AM)
QUOTE (go2wrk@95974 @ Jun 12 2012, 07:50 PM)

wink.gif

liberal my ass! 1287.gif

trink38.gif

goodpost.gif Excellent post duck. Agreed 1 million percent.

The financial slave's aka "We The People of the world"

not just the U.S. citizen's, are gettin' seriously

riped off by the 1% elite dirtbags, which include

the gangster-bankster's...and it's only getting worse.

These joker's don't care about the little people one ioda...

That's a flippin' fact...sorry to say.

yes.gif

trink38.gif

My fiance and I wrote an article the corruption:

http://thedragonline.wordpress.com/2012/04...tille-day-2012/

Edited by vitalsigns318

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 14 2012, 10:06 AM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jun 12 2012, 07:23 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 12 2012, 01:58 AM)
QUOTE (Ovningskora @ Jun 12 2012, 12:47 AM)

wink.gif

liberal my ass! 1287.gif

trink38.gif

indeed

I've noticed it since I was a kid, we have an election, one party promises to change things once the rotten Government are gone "oh yes we'll stop all the other party's shite blah blah blah." Then they get in power and do the same thing...until they eventually become unpopular. And so the other lot ride high in the polls again, and at the next election here we go again the other party does the blah blah blah we'll fix everything, we'll change the bad shit, etc etc and so on and so on...

I just don't understand why people just carry on believing in these parties... confused13.gif

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

This x 1,000

trink39.gif

trink39.gif trink38.gif

hegalian dialect works, has done through the ages.

QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ Jun 12 2012, 07:35 PM)
QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Jun 11 2012, 11:03 PM)
F*ck politics!!

Can I get an Amen?

Amen. Our tax dollars hard at work once again...

banghead.gif

If I read the tea leaves correctly, the gov't goes after Microsoft, Microsoft hires lobbyists to funnel money to Washington, gov't is happy. Gov't goes after Gibson, Gibson hires lobbyists...well, maybe it's just me that sees a pattern...

I carefully looked over my Gibson Les Paul: definitely maple and mahogany but no matter which chord I played it wouldn't reveal where those trees were grown. I hope to work and work at making myself smarter so I, too, can someday work for the government on important matters.

Oh well, very glad to hear that they won't be shutting down any Rush concerts in order to thoroughly question Alex's illegal alien guitars ('Mr. Paul, can you tell us when and where you first entered the United States, and could we see your voter registration for party affiliation? And, what about your pesky friend whose initials are SG?') sarcasm.gif

QUOTE (spock @ Jul 9 2012, 08:13 AM)
If I read the tea leaves correctly, the gov't goes after Microsoft, Microsoft hires lobbyists to funnel money to Washington, gov't is happy. Gov't goes after Gibson, Gibson hires lobbyists...well, maybe it's just me that sees a pattern...

I carefully looked over my Gibson Les Paul: definitely maple and mahogany but no matter which chord I played it wouldn't reveal where those trees were grown. I hope to work and work at making myself smarter so I, too, can someday work for the government on important matters.

Oh well, very glad to hear that they won't be shutting down any Rush concerts in order to thoroughly question Alex's illegal alien guitars ('Mr. Paul, can you tell us when and where you first entered the United States, and could we see your voter registration for party affiliation? And, what about your pesky friend whose initials are SG?') sarcasm.gif

They don't care about the illegal aliens, it's the wood they want!!

QUOTE (the masked drummer @ Jul 8 2012, 10:13 AM)
QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ Jun 12 2012, 07:35 PM)
QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Jun 11 2012, 11:03 PM)
F*ck politics!!

Can I get an Amen?

Amen. Our tax dollars hard at work once again...

banghead.gif

Same shit, different day!!

062802puke_prv.gif 062802puke_prv.gif

When are Americans gonna wake up and realize that we've been flushed down the toilet years ago?

1287.gif