Fan pack poster

iluvgeddy05

There is a ton of text on this side of the poster (the beige one, the boys picture on the back). Closer look reveals these are names. An even closer look has MY name on there! Is this all the people who bought the fan pack?

Sorry for any cross postings.

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 9 2012, 01:25 PM)
There is a ton of text on this side of the poster (the beige one, the boys picture on the back). Closer look reveals these are names. An even closer look has MY name on there! Is this all the people who bought the fan pack?

Yeah, that's all of us that bought the fan pack smile.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 9 2012, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 9 2012, 01:25 PM)
There is a ton of text on this side of the poster (the beige one, the boys picture on the back).  Closer look reveals these are names.  An even closer look has MY name on there!  Is this all the people who bought the fan pack?

Yeah, that's all of us that bought the fan pack smile.gif

How cool!

Oh right! I knew that your name goes on the poster but didn't know it was everyone's together!

That's cool!

Although it'll be hubby's name as it as he who ordered it. I don't mind though!

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 9 2012, 03:16 PM)
I thought I opted out, but obviously not as my name is on there.

well given this was a worldwide offer, there could be someone who shares your name that bought it no? biggrin.gif

d

QUOTE (s_b_g @ Jun 9 2012, 09:29 PM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 9 2012, 03:16 PM)
I thought I opted out, but obviously not as my name is on there.

well given this was a worldwide offer, there could be someone who shares your name that bought it no? biggrin.gif

d

No

QUOTE (iluvgeddy05 @ Jun 9 2012, 02:25 PM)

No. Only the egotists who ordered in enough time and wanted their name on the poster. Although in Tony R's case his ego was big enough for his name to go on even when he asked not to! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Sin City @ Jun 9 2012, 04:08 PM)
There is a ton of text on this side of the poster (the beige one, the boys picture on the back).  Closer look reveals these are names.  An even closer look has MY name on there!  Is this all the people who bought the fan pack?

No. Only the egotists who ordered in enough time and wanted their name on the poster. Although in Tony R's case his ego was big enough for his name to go on even when he asked not to! tongue.gif

Actually, the 132 page magazine sold me on the fan pack, not egotism... I forgot or missed the fact my name would be on any poster.

P.S. The magazine is quite kick ass.

P.P.S. I am expecting the keychain to break just like my VT and S&A ones did tongue.gif

I'm one of the Rick's.

strange that its alpha by first name.

Sooooo disappointed I ordered via Amazon.uk.... well, it will show up sometime in the next few weeks.... sad.gif

CD will most definitely be picked up at Best Buy Tuesday!

QUOTE (Sin City @ Jun 9 2012, 10:08 PM)

SC's just pissed off because his CD hasn't arrived.

QUOTE (Sin City @ Jun 9 2012, 03:08 PM)
No. Only the egotists who ordered in enough time and wanted their name on the poster.

Do you have any idea how many Daniel Clarks there are on the planet? Having my name on the poster means nothing. I ordered the UK pack for the magazine and for potential collectable status. I'm not even going to open it for a few weeks so I can see if there's any interest on eBay for these things. If there is, I'm selling - I've got the domestic CD and the vinyl on order as well, so I'll still own the album.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 9 2012, 06:13 PM)
No. Only the egotists who ordered in enough time and wanted their name on the poster.

Do you have any idea how many Daniel Clarks there are on the planet? Having my name on the poster means nothing. I ordered the UK pack for the magazine and for potential collectable status. I'm not even going to open it for a few weeks so I can see if there's any interest on eBay for these things. If there is, I'm selling - I've got the domestic CD and the vinyl on order as well, so I'll still own the album.

says it all - pathetic people always looking for a buck - i hope you end up penniless dude

d

QUOTE (s_b_g @ Jun 9 2012, 07:30 PM)

says it all - pathetic people always looking for a buck - i hope you end up penniless dude

d

angry much?

QUOTE (s_b_g @ Jun 9 2012, 05:30 PM)

d

fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Snaked @ Jun 9 2012, 06:37 PM)
QUOTE (s_b_g @ Jun 9 2012, 07:30 PM)

d

angry much?

The question should be, Troll much ? laugh.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 9 2012, 06:41 PM)

d

fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif fists crying.gif

Kleenex alert! z7shysterical.gif

considering SELLING it? Means nothing?

Hum, Too much trink38.gif ?

Got my fanpack today and the uniqueness of all

names, mine included, is priceless... new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (rushfanforever! @ Jun 9 2012, 10:29 PM)

d

I thought there was only ! daniel clark in the UNIVERSE, wow i am pissed rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (canadianice @ Jun 9 2012, 09:31 PM)

d

I thought there was only ! daniel clark in the UNIVERSE, wow i am pissed rofl3.gif z7shysterical.gif

z7shysterical.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 9 2012, 10:35 PM)
QUOTE (canadianice @ Jun 9 2012, 09:31 PM)

d

z7shysterical.gif goodpost.gif

trink39.gif