Can you wait a week?

Lost In Xanadu

Can you wait a week for the new album knowing is has been leaked?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Can you wait a week for the new album knowing is has been leaked?

• Yes, I will wait and listen to it on the day Rush intended for me to hear it.
    • No, I have already listened to it
    • No, I haven't heard it yet, but I will cave soon

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jun 5 2012, 04:09 PM)
already listened to it. Those that are holding out are silly. Have fun waiting though.

I'm not being silly. I don't want my first listen to be via crappy-sounding compressed mp3s. I'm not a seven-year-old waiting for Christmas morning. I can wait a week to hear it. wink.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 5 2012, 03:12 PM)
already listened to it. Those that are holding out are silly. Have fun waiting though.

I'm not being silly. I don't want my first listen to be via crappy-sounding compressed mp3s. I'm not a seven-year-old waiting for Christmas morning. I can wait a week to hear it. wink.gif

goodpost.gif

I am waiting until the 12th to hear a c.d., not some leaked bullshit over 3 inch speakers

Welp, that just means I get to experience new things twice in a row. laugh.gif

QUOTE (DistantEarlyRushFan @ Jun 5 2012, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 5 2012, 03:15 PM)
I am waiting until the 12th to hear a c.d., not some  leaked bullshit over 3 inch speakers

Implying a Rush CD is bullshit

oops.gif

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Jun 5 2012, 03:21 PM)

Welp, that just means I get to experience new things twice in a row. laugh.gif

It won't be new for you by then...

QUOTE (DistantEarlyRushFan @ Jun 5 2012, 03:21 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 5 2012, 03:15 PM)
I am waiting until the 12th to hear a c.d., not some  leaked bullshit over 3 inch speakers

Implying a Rush CD is bullshit

Yep. that's what i am saying cool10.gif

QUOTE (phoenix87 @ Jun 5 2012, 03:42 PM)
Obviously not, since I've already listened to it 5 times already.

Obviously... seeing we all knew you listened to it 5 times laugh.gif

I'm waiting. I'll probably be waiting even longer than a week, actually, because I ordered the fan pack from the UK. I don't think I'm being silly or masochistic. I'm just trying to recapture a bit of the excitement from my youth, of waiting and anticipating and feeling that a new album is a treasure.

Desire is to be cherished, and instant gratification is overrated.

QUOTE (GeddysMullet @ Jun 5 2012, 03:48 PM)
I'm waiting. I'll probably be waiting even longer than a week, actually, because I ordered the fan pack from the UK. I don't think I'm being silly or masochistic. I'm just trying to recapture a bit of the excitement from my youth, of waiting and anticipating and feeling that a new album is a treasure.

Desire is to be cherished, and instant gratification is overrated.

goodpost.gif

I think that is one of the major problems with modern society. You goof up, and millions of people know about it thanks to camera phones and youtube. I was at 6 flags watching little kids get all bent out of shape having to stand in line, coaching 5th graders who freak out being away from their cell phone for 2 hours for practice and pretend they are playing a video game.

It's an instant world we live in now, and it's nice to get the opportunity to slow down and cherish some things.

goodpost.gif

This.

But the excitement is building with every glowing review I'm reading here!

yes.gif