Received my CA Fanpack this morning.

Terrapin

It's cool to see familiar names on it.

I used my real name.... David Rice. I'm only on track2 now and the sound quality is waaaaaaay better than S&A but still a wall of sound 1022.gif, plus you can tell the pre releases were not final....

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got the following shipping confirmation from Classic Rock.

I can confirm that the issue has been dispatched (07.06.2012) and should reach you shortly. We do advise it takes 21-28 days for delivery to America

YIKES!!!! 21-28 days???....LOL

No problem here. I will be at Best Buy tomorrow morning bright and early.

QUOTE (GuggsDeWar @ Jun 10 2012, 10:07 AM)
With all the excitment on receiving the fanpack , opening it , placing the cd in the player pressing play and mulling over the "extras" , i totally forgot about the keyring.This seemes to be missing from the pack.Has anybody else found this or is it just me. sad.gif  unsure.gif

Yep. The keyring was also missing in mine. To make matters worse, whoever put the magazine in the pack caught the front cover on the edge of the CD holder and ripped it. rage.gif

Sent an email and awaiting a response.

QUOTE (Prince of Tyrus @ Jun 11 2012, 05:36 PM)
To make matters worse, whoever put the magazine in the pack caught the front cover on the edge of the CD holder and ripped it. rage.gif

Same here, only mine wasn't ripped, just severely folded up. I've got some heavy books sitting on it at the moment to try and flatten it a bit.

OK, so I'm reading the magazine, and one particular picture catches my eye. On page 36, the pic of the guys and Nick in the studio, Alex appears to have a full head of hair. However, it has become common knowledge that Alex was beginning to resemble Friar Tuck due to the size of his bald spot laugh.gif

Anyway, thoughts? I'm assuming he's had a hair transplant unsure.gif

PS. Before anyone says, I know this is completely random, trivial and pointless, but I thought I should share it tongue.gif

Edited by Unobtrusive Companion

LOOK WHAT WE GOT!!!!!!

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/lyndseyg2112/c246a176.jpg

AND!!!

http://i1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb414/lyndseyg2112/0203b107.jpg

WOOHOO!!! Rock on bruthas and sistahs!!!

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Jun 11 2012, 02:41 PM)
Ooohh, Ticket Factory are sending out the tickets?!? Mine are for Birmingham as well, I'll keep an eye out in the post for them 1022.gif

Not me! VIP tickets! I wont even know what my seats are for another 4.5 months!

z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (mrbarlint @ Jun 12 2012, 04:15 AM)
I can confirm that the issue has been dispatched (07.06.2012) and should reach you shortly. We do advise it takes 21-28 days for delivery to America

YIKES!!!! 21-28 days???....LOL

laugh.gif

I gotta say, I'm impressed with the whole fanpack thing. Granted, the posters and key ring are kind of meh. I certainly wouldn't be likely to buy them individually. But the magazine is jampacked with cool interviews, the album is a gorgeous version that looks nicer than the retail version, and I got it 3 days before release date here in the US. All in all, well done Classic Rock Magazine!