Received my CA Fanpack this morning.

Terrapin

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah mine came this morning and ohmy.gif knocked my socks off cheered me up no end and love the classic Rock Mag cover to cover 2.gif I love that they have finally moved firmly into the spot light the rest of the world is in for treat.

I have always had to work/listen intently to new albums to get it but I think releasing BU2B, Caravan and Headlong have helped along with the samples and

I must confess I did listen to a leaked version of 2/3rds of the album a couple of days ago.

on my third whole play and it already sounds like a timeless classic.

653.gif

We are the luckiest fans to have ever existed.

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Jun 9 2012, 10:34 AM)
http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/drbirdsong/Poster.jpg

Anyone else find your name yet?

After nearly going blind with the tiny print, I found mine too. Didn't expect so many names on the poster! ohmy.gif

Great weekend Euro Championships on Tv all weekend and sitting with new Rush album and fan pack - if carlsberg did weekends ........

Got mine this morning - great package.

Finally found my name on the poster but it took a while as not strictly in alphabetical order.

Amazed also to see the photo taken at the Hammersmith Odeon from behind Neal Peart looking out to the audience...and thats me in the 3/4 row (long time ago!) dead centre. Best seat I ever had at a Rush gig!!!!!

Chicago got it today!

Damn...I couldn't find my name in the "Eric's" on that posted photo. Ordered the pack on the day before deadline. confused13.gif Might be there outside the pic.

Still waiting for the pack here in Minnesota. I'm buying a second copy on the 12th if it isn't at my door that day.

I got it yesterday, opened it, and had to leave! sad.gif Here it sits on my desk and guess what...

I have to go to work...and NOW I wish I'd ordered a second one, one to play and one to keep

laugh.gif

the manner in which it's sent, the cardboard outerwrap VERY impressive and sent

from France??? wtf.gif

QUOTE (Babycat @ Jun 10 2012, 01:04 PM)
QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Jun 9 2012, 03:23 PM)
Finally! I just got the email telling me it's been dispatched cheer.gif

bncegrn.gif So have I!! bncegrn.gif

Ditto. 1022.gif trink39.gif (scoops-up Babycat.. tickles tum').

QUOTE (Fred Star @ Jun 10 2012, 01:19 PM)
QUOTE (Babycat @ Jun 10 2012, 01:04 PM)
QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Jun 9 2012, 03:23 PM)
Finally! I just got the email telling me it's been dispatched cheer.gif

bncegrn.gif So have I!! bncegrn.gif

Ditto. 1022.gif trink39.gif (scoops-up Babycat.. tickles tum').

laugh.gif

Fan pack just dispatched (Amazon UK;) should have it in a week.... must be what I deserve for trying to save a couple pounds... (or perhaps for downloading the leak!)

(but of course will have a CD stateside at 10 am Tuesday!)

Still not even a dispatch email for me. I'm annoyed now, the release date of the fanpack is tomorrow and unless it's been dispatched without them saying, I won't have it on release day, something they say they try to do for preorders. People thousands of miles away got theirs days or weeks ago, yet they can't send it a few hundred miles on time. Poor.

With all the excitment on receiving the fanpack , opening it , placing the cd in the player pressing play and mulling over the "extras" , i totally forgot about the keyring.This seemes to be missing from the pack.Has anybody else found this or is it just me. sad.gif unsure.gif

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Jun 11 2012, 02:46 AM)
Still not even a dispatch email for me. I'm annoyed now, the release date of the fanpack is tomorrow and unless it's been dispatched without them saying, I won't have it on release day, something they say they try to do for preorders. People thousands of miles away got theirs days or weeks ago, yet they can't send it a few hundred miles on time. Poor.

Just days ago not weeks. Yeah, that is bs agreed b_sigh.gif

QUOTE (Steevo @ Jun 10 2012, 09:02 PM)

Yeah you're right, just days. It just seems like weeks when there's people all over this board posting to say theirs has been dispatched/delivered/read from cover to cover laugh.gif

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Jun 11 2012, 08:27 AM)
QUOTE (Steevo @ Jun 10 2012, 09:02 PM)

Yeah you're right, just days. It just seems like weeks when there's people all over this board posting to say theirs has been dispatched/delivered/read from cover to cover laugh.gif

laugh.gif I know.

I fiiiiinaally got mine yesterday!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif --but--.......

it was sent to my -home- address... not my University term time address

facepalm.gif

oh vell.