Received my CA Fanpack this morning.

Terrapin

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just realized that the CD is damaged and it's right towards the end of the Garden as it builds.

The last minute of the song is ruined.....!! rofl3.gif confused13.gif

Emailed myfavouritemagazines.co.uk to ask for a replacement CD.

No response yet.

Looks like glue from the cardboard package...

This has uncomfortable memories of the Rush in Rio package where the

glue got onto the DVD and perhaps even that bad batch of Sectors CD's

A real pity as it's a nice package...

I'll await the response from the sellers....

Hope it's just a one off and I don't have to start a "therapy" thread on this...

Got my fan pack in the mail yesterday (SE Michigan). Great packaging, and it comes with a CD in a well constructed paper CD case. Awesome liner notes. Rush on!! WOW !! What an album. Can't wait to listen to it again after work.2.gif

Ordered mine via myfavouritemagazines .co.uk on 11th April and just received an e-mail today that it is "on it's way"

Seems that the postage is a bit erratic to say the least.Anyhoo will just have to be patient.Another 2 or 3 days wait won't be too much .I wait with baited breath sarcasm.gif 2.gif

QUOTE (MarKo @ Jun 8 2012, 12:08 PM)
Just realized that the CD is damaged and it's right towards the end of the Garden as it builds.
The last minute of the song is ruined.....!! rofl3.gif confused13.gif

Youch! Sorry to hear that

I hope my copy is OK unsure.gif

QUOTE (GuggsDeWar @ Jun 8 2012, 12:53 PM)
Ordered mine via myfavouritemagazines .co.uk on 11th April and just received an e-mail today that it is "on it's way"
Seems that the postage is a bit erratic to say the least.Anyhoo will just have to be patient.Another 2 or 3 days wait won't be too much .I wait with baited breath sarcasm.gif 2.gif

Ah! A mainland UK resident! This is progress, looks like we're getting the dispatch emails now. Good news! 2.gif

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Jun 8 2012, 12:57 PM)
Seems that the postage is a bit erratic to say the least.Anyhoo will just have to be patient.Another 2 or 3 days wait won't be too much .I wait with baited breath sarcasm.gif  2.gif

Ah! A mainland UK resident! This is progress, looks like we're getting the dispatch emails now. Good news! 2.gif

It's a shame that you guys are still waiting for your copies. I think the annoying Queen anniversary has turned everything topsy-turvy. Hope you will receive this fine album soon. Think positive.

Havent received my fanpack yet.......

But DID get the email that it's on it's way!!!

Oooh, it's getting closer........

QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Jun 8 2012, 06:57 AM)
Seems that the postage is a bit erratic to say the least.Anyhoo will just have to be patient.Another 2 or 3 days wait won't be too much .I wait with baited breath sarcasm.gif  2.gif

Got that email -Finally- too!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

1022.gif 1022.gif 2.gif 2.gif

I cannae wait to get it!

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jun 9 2012, 01:25 PM)
QUOTE (Scottishdood @ Jun 9 2012, 12:19 PM)
Mr Postman has been to my address just this minute and delivered it straight into my hands!!!!

Enjoy!!!!! It's a cracker.

I am pal...I so am!!!

To all the scottish receivers...cheers lads

I really love your country - just sayin'

trink38.gif and enjoy the album.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Jun 9 2012, 06:25 AM)
QUOTE (Scottishdood @ Jun 9 2012, 12:19 PM)
Mr Postman has been to my address just this minute and delivered it straight into my hands!!!!

Enjoy!!!!! It's a cracker.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/1/12/PremiumSaltines.jpg/220px-PremiumSaltines.jpg

Isn't it hard to play music off a cracker?

(I know, I know... slang. But I couldn't resist the dumb American joke wink.gif)

At this point in my time with Rush I am just so happy to have a new album by the boys in my hands. Who knows if there will be another - I have really valued each one since they came back with Vapor Trails. I am so impressed that they keep on producing such interesting and powerful music.

I made the mistake of ordering mine through Amazon.uk back in April (to save a few pounds, since I was sure to buy a copy here in the US on Tuesday anyway...) and it still has not dispatched.... sad.gif