Received my CA Fanpack this morning.

Terrapin

QUOTE (default236 @ Jun 5 2012, 10:40 PM)
QUOTE (meatgrinder @ Jun 5 2012, 02:33 PM)
I got the email that it shipped on June 1....wonder how long it will take to get the the northeastern united states?  I can't wait.

I'm freaking out! sad.gif unsure.gif sad.gif I never got a conformation email. Anyone in the southwestern U.S. get an email? I have yet to receive one. comp26.gif confused13.gif confused13.gif

The UK has had a 4 day weekend this weekend due to the Queen's Jubilee, so there hasn't been a working day since Friday. I wouldn't worry too much, I'm expecting my email tomorrow smile.gif

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Terrapin @ Jun 5 2012, 06:43 PM)
QUOTE (MarKo @ Jun 5 2012, 06:35 PM)
QUOTE (Unobtrusive Companion @ Jun 5 2012, 01:15 PM)
QUOTE (MarKo @ Jun 5 2012, 07:12 PM)
Yea, had an email on June 1st saying it had been dispatched....
Ordered it in April....

Thanks smile.gif I ordered mine in April as well, a few days after it was announced if I remember correctly. They must have dispatched to Ireland earlier than to mainland UK, thinking it would take longer to get there.

Not sure if there's any rhyme or reason to it...

My mate in Spain got his 3 days ago, he only ordered it recently.

Our postal service here has always been "interesting".... schla03.gif

Ha ha! Interesting isn't the word!

I'm sure you'll find it worth the wait! smile.gif

Ok.....Mr Postman did the job this morning....

Received AOK !

2 Posters (printed front and back)

One with all of the names in very small print...but hey...there's a lot of us...!!

Keyring

Magazine

CD in very very nice package....

Oh and btw.....the sound is a lot better as expected....

link to pics below....

Sorry about the lack of rotation.....

Fanpack Pics

Mine arrived in Ireland yesterday too, I suspect you're right Marko, the Jubilee events delayed delivery for you guys by a day.

For those asking about the poster, I'm taking the liberty of reproducing Marko's pic - The shaded area is thousands of names really close together, mine among them.

http://i1169.photobucket.com/albums/r509/mkshiels/IMG_1392.jpg

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jun 6 2012, 06:46 AM)
Mine arrived in Ireland yesterday too, I suspect you're right Marko, the Jubilee events delayed delivery for you guys by a day.

For those asking about the poster, I'm taking the liberty of reproducing Marko's pic - The shaded area is thousands of names really close together, mine among them.

Are the names alphabetical or did you have to do a "Wheres Waldo" search? Can you do an estimation of how many names are on it?

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 6 2012, 11:59 AM)
QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jun 6 2012, 06:46 AM)

ohmy.gif Holy crap! That's a lot of names!

It's done in first name alphabetical order. So, where I thought my name would be, it wasn't. Had a teeny heart tremor, then found it.

From what I have seen so far it appears people who ordered it through myfavouritemagazines have had them sent out early and have got/are getting them just now. I had ordered it through Amazon UK and the status on them hasn't moved so it may be that we get them on the 12th as was originally supposed to be the case.

QUOTE (madra sneachta @ Jun 6 2012, 11:46 AM)

Glad you did....I nearly threw the laptop out the window struggling with the Photobucket editor.....

Yes, alphabetical order sorted by by first name....kinda friendly like tongue.gif

I'm gonna need new glasses to count the rows....

Will get one of the kids on to it..... !

Same here order back in April in the UK through Classic rock Mag. Girlfriend did it as birthday pressie for me. wub.gif Not heard a thing, was under the impression it would be the 11th and that was the only advantage to ordering early.

cool.gif It'll come I'm sure and if it is even earlier than expected then 653.gif