How is everyone listening to CA?

jacob's ladder

Well I'm now listening to it on youtube, someone's put on a 'full album' version!!!

(I never downloaded the leak hehe eh.gif )

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Jun 5 2012, 08:24 AM)
I missed one day on the forum, and I figured you guys found a way to listen to the album- how are you doing it?

unsure.gif

It's out there in the wilds of the internet... you'll need to find it though, because it's against forum rules to give instructions or post links to it. Copyrighted material and all that smile.gif

I'm not going to offer help as that's against forum rules. But I will say that you don't need to use file sharing (and I encourage you not to as that would directly assist many who probably won't buy the album next week like we will).

Typically, I will listen using my ears. However, I heard such good things about this album, I have connected electrified speaker wire directly into my nipples. I turned it up to eleven, and just let the music permeate my body. Sounds good.

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ Jun 5 2012, 09:45 AM)
Typically, I will listen using my ears. However, I heard such good things about this album, I have connected electrified speaker wire directly into my nipples. I turned it up to eleven, and just let the music permeate my body. Sounds good.

cool10.gif

I put in noise cancelling headphones on and listened to whitenoise. I pump the music really loud through my stereo speakers and place my hands on them. I then listen to it through the vibrations radiating through my body.

QUOTE (Rush-O-Matic @ Jun 5 2012, 09:45 AM)

LOL

QUOTE (jacob's ladder @ Jun 5 2012, 07:24 AM)
I missed one day on the forum, and I figured you guys found a way to listen to the album- how are you doing it?

unsure.gif

Stand in front on your bathroom mirror, whisper "Geddy, Geddy, Geddy" 66.6 times and spin around in a 2112-degree circle. And presto! The album will appear in your mirror.