### GoodBye ###

What EXACTLY is a thread like this supposed to accomplish?

Are all supposed to weep our eyes out and beg for you not to go?

It seems that by starting a thread like this you are only confirming to the rest of the board that you are an attention seeking troll.

Which.......is what a lot of us thought in the first place.

• Like 1

Don't be such a cat.gif Everybody is harmless

Your mistake is in thinking that you're getting shit for having an opinion. The real reason you're getting shit is because of the way you present your opinions. There's a difference. And posting that guy without a face was pretty much the lowest thing you could possibly have done in that situation. I'm actually a little surprised you didn't get banned for it.

I don't believe you're leaving though. People that really leave never start a thread saying so. It's like RC said above: you're just seeking attention.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 4 2012, 03:55 PM)
Your mistake is in thinking that you're getting shit for having an opinion. The real reason you're getting shit is because of the way you present your opinions. There's a difference....

I don't believe you're leaving though. People that really leave never start a thread saying so. It's like RC said above: you're just seeking attention.

Yep.

And posting that guy without a face was pretty much the lowest thing you could possibly have done in that situation. I'm actually a little surprised you didn't get banned for it.

Could someone PM me a link to this?

EDIT: Wait, is that the cannibal pic? I didn't actually see the pic, but I know GG edited that post.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1
  • Like 1

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 4 2012, 09:59 PM)
EDIT: Wait, is that the cannibal pic? I didn't actually see the pic, but I know GG edited that post.

It was disgusting and shocking. I didn't need to see that, and would have appreciated it if he would have posted it as a link with a warning, so I would know not to click on the link.

Edited by ArrowSnake

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 4 2012, 02:55 PM)
Your mistake is in thinking that you're getting shit for having an opinion. The real reason you're getting shit is because of the way you present your opinions. There's a difference. And posting that guy without a face was pretty much the lowest thing you could possibly have done in that situation. I'm actually a little surprised you didn't get banned for it.

applaudit.gif

QUOTE (ArrowSnake @ Jun 4 2012, 05:06 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 4 2012, 09:59 PM)

It was disgusting and shocking. I didn't need to see that, and would have appreciated it if he would have posted it as a link with a warning, so I would know not to click on the link.

I was trying to avoid it as well. I don't get grossed out easily but I felt sick after seeing that.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 4 2012, 02:59 PM)
Your mistake is in thinking that you're getting shit for having an opinion. The real reason you're getting shit is because of the way you present your opinions. There's a difference....

Yep.

And posting that guy without a face was pretty much the lowest thing you could possibly have done in that situation. I'm actually a little surprised you didn't get banned for it.

Could someone PM me a link to this?

Yep, that was the one - GG saved the day there. Utterly horrific.

Well put.

QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Jun 4 2012, 02:30 PM)
I just wanted to say that after 1+ year of being on this board I am leaving for good. Mainly it is because I can't take all the crap thrown on me just because I have a different opinion on a lot of topics. I will rather spend my time elsewhere.

Adios.

QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 4 2012, 12:36 PM)

It seems that by starting a thread like this you are only confirming to the rest of the board that you are an attention seeking troll.

I never understand these exit strategies. Why make the annoucement other than the desire to spark additional conversation about yourself?

QUOTE (Janie @ Jun 4 2012, 07:34 PM)
QUOTE (Rush Cocky @ Jun 4 2012, 12:36 PM)

I never understand these exit strategies. Why make the annoucement other than the desire to spark additional conversation about yourself?

The need for drama.

We already scolded him thoroughly for that and Mr. Aubry told you guys to drop it.

Realize it or not, you have a bad habit of stirring up crap and not letting things go as well. I am "back" here after not spending much time on TRF the past year, and the two of you easily come to mind as the top two people involved in every hyper argumentative thread.

Just saying.

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 4 2012, 05:47 PM)

We already scolded him thoroughly for that and Mr. Aubry told you guys to drop it.

Realize it or not, you have a bad habit of stirring up crap and not letting things go as well. I am "back" here after not spending much time on TRF the past year, and the two of you easily come to mind as the top two people involved in every hyper argumentative thread.

Just saying.

Tell you what, check the time stamps. When exactly did "Mr. Aubry" tell me to drop it? Was that before or after 73 quoted my post and agreed with it?

Think what you want about me, I won't lose any sleep over it - but at least know the facts before you berate me.

Just saying.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 4 2012, 08:48 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 4 2012, 05:47 PM)

Just saying.

Tell you what, check the time stamps. When exactly did "Mr. Aubry" tell me to drop it? Was that before or after 73 quoted my post and agreed with it?

Think what you want about me, I won't lose any sleep over it - but at least know the facts before you berate me.

Just saying.

Yeah, but Jack posted at you and FF in the Zombie thread, and I posted in this one. I hadn't seen that exchange between you two (until now), but Jack did, and he said the same thing I would have said.

Godeater, I don't mind that daniel brought it up in this thread because it's one of the things that FF received a lot of flak for, and deservedly so. And it was probably the beginning of the end in FF's mind, and maybe one of the main reasons he started this thread.

QUOTE (friendlyfloridian @ Jun 4 2012, 12:30 PM)
I just wanted to say that after 1+ year of being on this board I am leaving for good. Mainly it is because I can't take all the crap thrown on me just because I have a different opinion on a lot of topics. I will rather spend my time elsewhere.

Adios.

FWIW, I've always often had very different opinions than the norm here, and I've often gotten a hard time for it. It bothered me at first, but now I don't care at all. It's kind of fun having people go so apeshit over my little old opinions. I just have fun with it and try not to take it so seriously.

Having opinions that are more the norm doesn't make you popular or well-liked anyway, it's being genuinely yourself that does that, even if your wacky opinions go consistently against the norm. Of course if you being yourself is attacking other people (not saying that's you), that won't get you very far either...