Post in this thread if you will NOT be

Rush Cocky

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 4 2012, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Jun 4 2012, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 4 2012, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (canadianice @ Jun 4 2012, 03:49 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 4 2012, 03:47 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 4 2012, 03:44 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 4 2012, 03:42 PM)
Im already 5 listens deep. Ill stop now and wait for the CD. lol

Trenken what bands do you like over the last 20 years?

unsure.gif

Duck you! That's none of your biz little birdy.

Justin Beiber and Lady caca rofl3.gif

Im a Lady Gaga fan but didnt buy her CD.

Lady Ga Ga is super cool and knows how to write a song, that's for sure.

A lot of ignorant people think shes just some tool of the music industry but shes not. She writes all of her own songs and is one hell of a singer.

Cant get enough of her performance on howard stern.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_GMgkcc2KM

We know who the tool is...

tongue.gif

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I downloaded S&A when it leaked and enjoyed it. It was the first Rush album that I listened to before the official release date. I'll be holding out this time. I've waited for two years for this album to come out. I can wait for another week.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 4 2012, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (eshine @ Jun 4 2012, 03:57 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 4 2012, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (canadianice @ Jun 4 2012, 03:49 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 4 2012, 03:47 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Jun 4 2012, 03:44 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 4 2012, 03:42 PM)
Im already 5 listens deep. Ill stop now and wait for the CD. lol

Trenken what bands do you like over the last 20 years?

unsure.gif

Duck you! That's none of your biz little birdy.

Justin Beiber and Lady caca rofl3.gif

Im a Lady Gaga fan but didnt buy her CD.

Lady Ga Ga is super cool and knows how to write a song, that's for sure.

A lot of ignorant people think shes just some tool of the music industry but shes not. She writes all of her own songs and is one hell of a singer.

Cant get enough of her performance on howard stern.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_GMgkcc2KM

Hell YES!

All the window dressing is just that - I was sold on Ga Ga after seeing a performance like this. Just a girl and her piano.

She is a massive talent!

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 4 2012, 04:31 PM)
I have wandered over here from the other side. I respect you guys for what you're doing and want you all to know you will not be disappointed. The album is amazing...

I will admit I am somewhat jealous you will be able to experience this album for the first time in a week

Lol. Wait you're jealous because someone has to wait a week after you to listen to it? I dont get it.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 4 2012, 02:52 PM)
It's worth the wait.

A return to form that has taken them a quarter of a century to achieve. Not necessarily a classic but a distillation of the few good ideas, interesting melodies and great guitar invention that has threatened to break through over the past 25 yrs or so but never has.

Well this is an endorsement that doesn't come lightly - so I'm even more stoked then ever.

Rock on!

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 4 2012, 04:36 PM)
I have wandered over here from the other side. I respect you guys for what you're doing and want you all to know you will not be disappointed. The album is amazing...

I will admit I am somewhat jealous you will be able to experience this album for the first time in a week

Lol. Wait you're jealous because someone has to wait a week after you to listen to it? I dont get it.

Yes. What I mean is after listening 3 times, I'm past the point of those glorious first few listens when it starts to sink in. That's the best part and everyone in this thread still gets to experience that, if that makes sense

I'm definitely committed to waiting. I've never downloaded an album leak in my life, and I'm too old to start now old.gif I'll be off work next Tues, and will give this album my undivided attention heart.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Jun 4 2012, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 4 2012, 04:36 PM)

Yes. What I mean is after listening 3 times, I'm past the point of those glorious first few listens when it starts to sink in. That's the best part and everyone in this thread still gets to experience that, if that makes sense

Well yeah but they just have to wait to go through what you already experienced. Doesnt seem like it makes much of a difference when that happens. It will be like 2016/17 before we get another album, if that even happens.

I listened to the leak of S&A and it wasn't as much fun as having the CD, so this time I'm holding out. bncegrn.gif

Definitely want to have the improved audio quality and also the booklet, lyrics, artwork, etc. trink36.gif

I'll pick up the CD on release day, and then hopefully my vinyl will show up the next day or two after that. trink36.gif trink36.gif

I'll be off on the 12th, and it's only 8 more days, so I will be waiting.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 4 2012, 01:52 PM)
It's worth the wait.

A return to form that has taken them a quarter of a century to achieve. Not necessarily a classic but a distillation of the few good ideas, interesting melodies and great guitar invention that has threatened to break through over the past 25 yrs or so but never has.

Considering that you had the strongest correlation with my picks on the rate the albums thread, this is an especially heartening post for me.

I have zero interest in hearing any leaks or spoilers. I'm waiting until the 12th.

And I'm also on vacation in Kentucky, so I'm too busy to even care! laugh.gif

I'm waiting.

I did a little Google searching for the leak, couldn't find it, and then decided I don't care.

Waiting can be fun! The 12th will be here soon and I'll listen then. I have a lot of music to keep me preoccupied in the meantime.

That said, I'm mostly avoiding the CA forum until then.... man, it is a madhouse in here!

QUOTE (CrossedSignals @ Jun 4 2012, 10:45 PM)
I'm waiting.

I did a little Google searching for the leak, couldn't find it, and then decided I don't care.

Waiting can be fun! The 12th will be here soon and I'll listen then. I have a lot of music to keep me preoccupied in the meantime.

That said, I'm mostly avoiding the CA forum until then.... man, it is a madhouse in here!

It's actually not too bad in here! It's kind of cool to HEAR about the album, without actually hearing it myself. Somehow not as spoilerific as I was expecting.

But these last few days are going to be brutal. banghead.gif

I'm in the middle of the river. I found the mp3s last night, I checked if they were the real thing, then stop.

I know that if I put them on a USB I'm going to listen to death, so they're still on my pc.

MAYBE tonight I will try a couple songs.

99% I'll have my regular CD this friday... but if not, I think I'll listen to the demon in me laugh.gif