LEAK

CruisingInPrimetime

QUOTE (CruisingInPrimetime @ Jun 2 2012, 07:55 PM)
I don't want to get in trouble. Never mind. I thought maybe you guys figured out some way to do it without getting in trouble.

Dude just post it!!!

QUOTE (CruisingInPrimetime @ Jun 2 2012, 07:55 PM)
I don't want to get in trouble. Never mind. I thought maybe you guys figured out some way to do it without getting in trouble.

Oh.....OK. You have it but not one comment on the quality or songs. Give me a break. Where did you get it? I'm calling your bluff. yes.gif

QUOTE (CruisingInPrimetime @ Jun 2 2012, 07:59 PM)
It just finished downloading and it says password encrypted when I click on the songs. I should have listened to it before posting. Sorry, everyone, for the false alarm.

comp26.gif fing.gif pokey.gif

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 2 2012, 08:01 PM)
eyesre4.gif So you didn't even check the files before you started a thread? Wow.

I know, I know. But it was a youtube video, and there were a bunch of comments saying it was legit. Some kind of a conspiracy, I swear.

Then I realized the video was from May. doh.gif

QUOTE (CruisingInPrimetime @ Jun 2 2012, 08:04 PM)
QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 2 2012, 08:01 PM)
eyesre4.gif  So you didn't even check the files before you started a thread? Wow.

I know, I know. But it was a youtube video, and there were a bunch of comments saying it was legit. Some kind of a conspiracy, I swear.

Then I realized the video was from May. doh.gif

You get a pass this time. Find the real thing and we'll forget all about it. laugh.gif

If you post any link to a download, or a stream of the album before release, the mods/admins will most likely close this thread... as much as we want to hear the album, it's illegal...and would put the board as risk..

However, you might put out a post that states "Clockwork Angels leak on kickass torrents, go do a search.. look for the uploader..."such and such"" and that would be different. As you cannot reach the leak directly from the board........ legally that would not put a expectation of action on TRF's part. But the mods and admins still might close those threads out of respect to the band... I have not seen TRF do it, but I know some boards don't even allow leak info discussion... (mikeportnoy.com for example)