Anyone here have it yet?

Queslington

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 2 2012, 06:00 PM)
QUOTE (Ron2112 @ Jun 3 2012, 12:58 AM)
QUOTE (Shredder2 @ Jun 2 2012, 06:42 PM)
Guys, let's face it. Whoever has a copy of CA is too greedy and won't share/upload it. Looks like we'll have to wait to open a fresh, physical copy.

Greedy? Wow.

Are you really pissed that someone who at this point is one of the very few with a copy of the CD -- and therefore easy to trace via posts on a messageboard -- doesn't want to risk stiff fines and possible jail time to violate international copyright, just so that you can have a copy of a CD a few days early?

Get a grip.

Oh look, it's The Grinch!

He's not entirely wrong. When we get to the point where not illegally uploading something is considered "greedy", something is very, very wrong.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 2 2012, 07:23 PM)
Guys, let's face it. Whoever has a copy of CA is too greedy and won't share/upload it. Looks like we'll have to wait to open a fresh, physical copy.

Greedy? Wow.

Are you really pissed that someone who at this point is one of the very few with a copy of the CD -- and therefore easy to trace via posts on a messageboard -- doesn't want to risk stiff fines and possible jail time to violate international copyright, just so that you can have a copy of a CD a few days early?

Get a grip.

He's not entirely wrong. When we get to the point where not illegally uploading something is considered "greedy", something is very, very wrong.

Pretty much. If the album arrived at my door today, ripping it for the internet population would be the furthest thing from my mind.

QUOTE (HemispheresserehpsimeH @ Jun 2 2012, 07:31 PM)

Greedy? Wow.

Get a grip.

Pretty much. If the album arrived at my door today, ripping it for the internet population would be the furthest thing from my mind.

Lol. Sound a little bit like "i should decrease volume - maybe neighbours will hear and they DIDINT pay" smile.gif But sure, i get the point...

QUOTE (jaski @ Jun 2 2012, 07:34 PM)

Greedy? Wow.

Get a grip.

Lol. Sound a little bit like "i should decrease volume - maybe neighbours will hear and they DIDINT pay" smile.gif But sure, i get the point...

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 2 2012, 07:00 PM)

Greedy? Wow.

Get a grip.

I agree with Ron. No matter how many people want this album early.. whoever gets it early would be smart not to poke Roadrunner and leak it. With the lengths RR has gone to to keep this from leaking I'm pretty sure they would track the source and press every charge imaginable on the poor sucker.

QUOTE (jaski @ Jun 2 2012, 06:34 PM)

Greedy? Wow.

Get a grip.

You can't be serious.

We only get 2 albums per decade from them (!), which is of course better than nothing, but it takes these guys forever that as soon as there's a hint of a leak people turn into starved rabid wolves.

QUOTE (RUSHandOSU @ Jun 2 2012, 08:15 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 08:14 PM)
Hilarious. 12 pages and not 1 ounce of useful info. This is getting bad. This is what happens when a band takes 5 years to put a damn album out.

yes.gif

And somewhere the 3 of them are snickering, over a bottle of $ 500 wine. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 08:37 PM)
QUOTE (canadianice @ Jun 2 2012, 08:32 PM)
QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 08:30 PM)
I'm pretty sure this has something to do with the lack of a leak.

http://news.yahoo.com/police-shots-fired-c...-010842883.html

You are a f***ing ASSHOLE

It was a joke cupcake. Im pretty sure the dead don't get angry about bad jokes.

I thought it was funny

tempted.gif

I repeat a f***ing ASSHOLE

QUOTE (canadianice @ Jun 2 2012, 08:49 PM)

I repeat a f***ing ASSHOLE

Alright Im sorry, Ill go to the morgue and apologize to the corpse.