Anyone here have it yet?

Queslington

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jun 2 2012, 12:57 PM)
Yeah I saw that news too. I'm gonna be searching the webs all day for a leak. I can't wait anymore.

Haven't seen SFA yet. I thought German's are renowned for their efficiency? WTF?!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 12:12 PM)
QUOTE (UltimoGuitarist @ Jun 2 2012, 01:11 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Jun 2 2012, 01:08 PM)
I have it.

And by "it," I mean that special something... tongue.gif

Hey now NO MESSIN AROUND! burger2.gif

Yeah GOOBER!

angry.gif

cool10.gif

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 12:22 PM)
Are we really gonna hear this thing today? I have the day off work, so if we do then it's all cool10.gif and 2.gif for me.

Very possible if any of those that have it have any idea about how to upload to a torrent site. My guess is if they dont someone will explain it to them over there.

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:22 PM)
Are we really gonna hear this thing today? I have the day off work, so if we do then it's all cool10.gif and 2.gif for me.

Yeah by sheer coincidence I have a couple good Rush buddies coming over today that I haven't seen in months. Would the perfect opp for a listening party!

cool10.gif

QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 12:31 PM)
Right on, Godeater! 1022.gif

Trenken, let's hope so! I got my fingers crossed.

It actually might not even be on a torrent site. It could be another media hosting site like mediafire. Lots of leaks are uploaded to that. Unlike torrent sites I dont think there's an easy way to search for a leak on mediafire so someone would need to get a link, which of course we arent allowed to post here so that could get ugly.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 01:24 PM)
QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 12:22 PM)
Are we really gonna hear this thing today? I have the day off work, so if we do then it's all  cool10.gif and  2.gif for me.

Very possible if any of those that have it have any idea about how to upload to a torrent site. My guess is if they dont someone will explain it to them over there.

The Germans at least have gone very quite since taking that photo and thena second person who already got it as well confirming that his name is on the poster... there hasn't been a peep there really for about 3 hours. sad.gif

They are all sharing amongst themselves in secrecy, I just know it.

QUOTE (trenken @ Jun 2 2012, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (Tigershark2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 12:31 PM)
Right on, Godeater!  1022.gif

Trenken, let's hope so! I got my fingers crossed.

It actually might not even be on a torrent site. It could be another media hosting site like mediafire. Lots of leaks are uploaded to that. Unlike torrent sites I dont think there's an easy way to search for a leak on mediafire so someone would need to get a link, which of course we arent allowed to post here so that could get ugly.

I'm checking Usenet every 30 minutes.