Inside Rush: Clockwork Angels Radio Special

Jag2112

The only thing worse than getting Billyto do this is Jack Black . All the people in the world and they get Billy ? confused13.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 2 2012, 08:37 AM)
The only thing worse than getting Billyto do this is Jack Black . All the people in the world and they get Billy ? confused13.gif

Dude, I would LOVE it if Jack Black did it!

All I care about is that the person doing it is a fan of the band and can ask questions and speak in coherent sentences. Billy Corgan fits those two criteria. tongue.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 2 2012, 10:37 AM)

Corgan is OK, I guess, but I hope he doesn't try to get uber-intellectual. It is GOOD that they didn't get Black; he's an ass-clown, and he would make it about himself.

Too bad they couldn't get Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters. He's a big fan, and he seems to be quite down-to-earth and not full of himself, like Corgan and Black are....

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 2 2012, 09:37 AM)
The only thing worse than getting Billyto do this is Jack Black .  All the people in the world  and they get Billy ?  confused13.gif

Well, they could have gotten Sebastian Bach...062802puke_prv.gif

Dude, why is nothing in French?

Edited by laughedatbytime

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jun 2 2012, 10:53 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 2 2012, 10:37 AM)
The only thing worse than getting Billyto do this is Jack Black .  All the people in the world  and they get Billy ?  confused13.gif

Corgan is OK, I guess, but I hope he doesn't try to get uber-intellectual. It is GOOD that they didn't get Black; he's an ass-clown, and he would make it about himself.

Too bad they couldn't get Taylor Hawkins from the Foo Fighters. He's a big fan, and he seems to be quite down-to-earth and not full of himself, like Corgan and Black are....

Billy Corgan is a big fan, and thought is commentary and his personal feelings on what influence Rush was to him growing up insightful very well spoken on Beyond The Lighted Stage. Billy also made the speech for Rush on the Hollywood walk of Fame.

QUOTE (losingit2k @ Jun 2 2012, 11:38 PM)
The only person other than Billy, I would rather have interview RUSH would be Chris Farley/ Unfortunately.. well you know!

sad.gif

I bet Chris would start it like this.... "Do.. you.. do you remember that time..?" tongue.gif Man I miss him he was great!! yes.gif

QUOTE (XXXB0BXXX @ Jun 2 2012, 04:47 PM)
Really? What was wrong with Sebastian Bach on the documentary? I love that guy.

He quoted a line from one Rush song(The french verse from Circumstances.) and got the words wrong. laugh.gif

QUOTE (snowdogged @ Jun 3 2012, 11:42 PM)

He quoted a line from one Rush song(The french verse from Circumstances.) and got the words wrong. laugh.gif

He said he went out and read The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand after hearing 2112. 2112 was inspired by Anthem. He's a fanboi and isn't ashamed, but it would be nice if he got the details right.

QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Jun 4 2012, 06:55 AM)

He said he went out and read The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand after hearing 2112. 2112 was inspired by Anthem. He's a fanboi and isn't ashamed, but it would be nice if he got the details right.

Perhaps he went to the library and just looked for whatever Ayn Rand they happened to have. I'm sure Sebastien Bach has no reason to lie about being a Rush fan, and you can't really own 2112 without knowing exactly what inspired it.. that's nothing big guys, really.

QUOTE (XXXB0BXXX @ Jun 4 2012, 09:51 AM)
QUOTE (drbirdsong @ Jun 4 2012, 06:55 AM)

Perhaps he went to the library and just looked for whatever Ayn Rand they happened to have. I'm sure Sebastien Bach has no reason to lie about being a Rush fan, and you can't really own 2112 without knowing exactly what inspired it.. that's nothing big guys, really.

Oh sure, it's no big deal. I actually like the fact that he is such a big goofball about the whole process. You need a few goofy fans, the serious ones drag the party down.