KANSAS...the band

launchpad67a

QUOTE (Tony R @ Sep 3 2012, 11:06 AM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Sep 3 2012, 11:43 AM)
It clicked with me, finally.

Loving me some Kansas right now.

Two For The Show is blaring.

Two For The Show is the only album of theirs worth owning. It serves as a live record and a best of. Make sure you have the version with "Closet Chronicles" on.

Progarchives keep rejecting my request for a new Progressive Rock sub-genre: Hillbilly Prog.

Yeah, I know but it never gets old. tongue.gif

Ah, I got the complete album collection for twenty quid a few months back. That's a lot of Kansas.

As always it left me cold, but I put on Leftoverture over the weekend and something clicked. The live album is very good alright.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg2112 @ Sep 3 2012, 12:17 PM)
QUOTE (Tick @ Mar 29 2011, 08:24 AM)
QUOTE (greg2112 @ Mar 29 2011, 05:57 AM)
CHEESE.

Clueless. atickhum.gif

tacky too.

You are lost in space if you think Kansas is tacky. Really?

Listen to Song For America or He Knew.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Sep 3 2012, 08:31 AM)
QUOTE (Tony R @ Sep 3 2012, 11:06 AM)
QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Sep 3 2012, 11:43 AM)
It clicked with me, finally.

Loving me some Kansas right now.

Two For The Show is blaring.

Two For The Show is the only album of theirs worth owning. It serves as a live record and a best of. Make sure you have the version with "Closet Chronicles" on.

Progarchives keep rejecting my request for a new Progressive Rock sub-genre: Hillbilly Prog.

Yeah, I know but it never gets old. tongue.gif

Ah, I got the complete album collection for twenty quid a few months back. That's a lot of Kansas.

As always it left me cold, but I put on Leftoverture over the weekend and something clicked. The live album is very good alright.

Kansas is one of the most amazing bands of all time!!!! 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

One of my fave bands. I got their box set with the first 10 albums in & I have played it to death. The 1st 3 albums + Monolith are stone cold classics. Went off them a bit at Drastic Measures. Song For America is my favourite album. Lamplight Symphony is arguably my fave tune. Wish I could see them live. Great band - underrated.

One of my fave bands. I got their box set with the first 10 albums in & I have played it to death. The 1st 3 albums + Monolith are stone cold classics. Went off them a bit at Drastic Measures. Song For America is my favourite album. Lamplight Symphony is arguably my fave tune. Wish I could see them live. Great band - underrated.

Got the very same box last year. It's fab. They're fab.