Walmart.com

Rush-O-Matic

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Majestyk @ Jun 1 2012, 06:27 AM)
My prediction? Most people consider it in the realm of T4E... honestly.

Your prediction is incorrect.

Even when TFE came out everyone loved it at first. It wasn't until later that everyone got bored/tired of that album.

Not true. A lot of people hated it right away, like myself. I rewrapped it and took it back to the store for a refund.

I say give it until the tour starts, and we'll get to see everyones true colors on the album. I have this feeling that people will end up not liking the mysterious beginnings and what not.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 1 2012, 01:03 PM)
And why am I not surprised that in the midst of all this, you feel the need to call me out on something trivial?

It's facepalm worthy because in the middle of all the great talk about the new album, someone has to beat the dead horse of playing JL in the live show. But I suspect you knew that eyesre4.gif

So there is a newbie named "jacob's ladder" with <100 posts here talking about how exciting they are about all the buzz about the new tracks and all the cool fan activity here on the forums.

A forum regular here who is a terrific long time poster does the friendly thing and pretty much says "Hey newbie, I noticed your name is Jacob's Ladder, that's one of my favorite songs! I'd be awesome if they play that this tour!"

And the nerd twins think I am picking on them for saying it was a lamer than usual opportunity to face palm someone.

You need a vacation pal. I hear Face palm Island is lovely at this time of year.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 1 2012, 01:15 PM)
And why am I not surprised that in the midst of all this, you feel the need to call me out on something trivial?

It's facepalm worthy because in the middle of all the great talk about the new album, someone has to beat the dead horse of playing JL in the live show. But I suspect you knew that eyesre4.gif

So there is a newbie named "jacob's ladder" with <100 posts here talking about how exciting they are about all the buzz about the new tracks and all the cool fan activity here on the forums.

A forum regular here who is a terrific long time poster does the friendly thing and pretty much says "Hey newbie, I noticed your name is Jacob's Ladder, that's one of my favorite songs! I'd be awesome if they play that this tour!"

And the nerd twins think I am picking on them for saying it was a lamer than usual opportunity to face palm someone.

You need a vacation pal. I hear Face palm Island is lovely at this time of year.

laugh.gif

facepalm.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 1 2012, 11:15 AM)

laugh.gif

One stupid little icon, you could have let it go and that would have been the end of it... but you just have to push the buttons, don't you?

Oh, and you might want to go back and look at who made the JL comment. In your excitement over taking me down a notch, you completely F'ed up your entire premise.

Edited by danielmclark

http://allthingsd.com/files/2011/11/double_facepalm.png

And now back to the snippets! Still not on Amazon. dazed025.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 1 2012, 01:18 PM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ Jun 1 2012, 01:01 PM)
Not facepalms...boob squeezes. It is a happy icon.

That is hilarious! Officially my new way to envision the meaning of those!

z7shysterical.gif <--- dying of heart attack but has DNR tattoo

trink39.gif

Someone pointed that out in another thread. I will never look at it the same way again and everytime think boob squeeze.

cool.gif

Edited by Gompers

Follow mens eyes as they look to the skies! ( me rocking out, many people returning with an empty bladder and beer)

The shifting shafts of shining weave the fabric of their dreeeeeeams!!!

Oooooooooooh weeeeee ooh-ooh weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Du duh duh duh duh

Duh duh duh

Duh duhduhduhduhduh

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 1 2012, 01:17 PM)
One stupid little icon, you could have let it go and that would have been the end of it... but you just have to push the buttons, don't you?

The second thing you said doesn't make a lick of sense so I'll just address the first.

I'm not out to get you or push your buttons I swear to Geddy. It just so happens we are of contrary opinion on a couple of subjects the past two days and I find the FP thing pretty old hat, annoying and disrespectful to other posters. It's been a long time personal annoyance of mine.

trink39.gif

QUOTE (ShlappinDahBass @ Jun 1 2012, 12:23 PM)
There's way too much hostility on such an epic post. Calm down everyone. lol. IT'S RUSH'S NEW ALBUM.

I agree, some people are too serious for there own good 2.gif

trink39.gif

That is funny! laugh.gif

facepalm.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/bastillenight/facepalmb.gif

QUOTE (Bastille Night @ Jun 1 2012, 01:26 PM)

trink39.gif

That is funny! laugh.gif

facepalm.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/bastillenight/facepalmb.gif

Nice!

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 1 2012, 11:25 AM)

The second thing you said doesn't make a lick of sense so I'll just address the first.

I'm not out to get you or push your buttons I swear to Geddy. It just so happens we are of contrary opinion on a couple of subjects the past two days and I find the FP thing pretty old hat, annoying and disrespectful to other posters. It's been a long time personal annoyance of mine.

trink39.gif

Fair enough. We've both been active in a few threads and we've not seen eye to eye on a couple of very contentious topics, so I might... might wink.gif be seeing things that aren't there as far as you jumping on my back here.

Let's get back to the thread here and we can go smack each other around more in the standing/sitting thread tongue.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 1 2012, 01:35 PM)
QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 1 2012, 11:25 AM)

trink39.gif

Fair enough. We've both been active in a few threads and we've not seen eye to eye on a couple of very contentious topics, so I might... might wink.gif be seeing things that aren't there as far as you jumping on my back here.

Let's get back to the thread here and we can go smack each other around more in the standing/sitting thread tongue.gif trink39.gif

Yeah we'll probably both be kept awake tonight wondering "If a man eating another man is standing in front of me at a Rush show obstructing my view, should I ask him to sit down or just ask security to shoot him?" laugh.gif