Which Tour Was Your Favourite...

Which of these tours was your favourite from a production point of view?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these tours was your favourite from a production point of view?

• Rush Tour
    • Fly by Night Tour
    • Caress of Steel Tour
    • 2112 Tour
    • All the World's a Stage Tour
    • A Farewell to Kings Tour
    • Archives Tour
    • Hemispheres Tour
    • Permanent Waves Tour
    • Moving Pictures Tour
    • Exit...Stage Left Tour
    • Signals Tour
    • Grace Under Pressure Tour
    • Power Windows Tour
    • Hold Your Fire Tour
    • Presto Tour
    • Roll The Bones Tour
    • Counterparts Tour
    • Test for Echo Tour
    • Vapor Trails Tour
    • R30 Tour
    • Snakes and Arrows Tour
    • Time Machine Tour

Hold Your Fire tour had great lasers and it was in quad...The TS chord circled the room...and the balloons. I voted for CP though because it was my favorite tour. Doubleneck and Hemispheres goes a long way...

QUOTE (Snaked @ May 29 2012, 06:18 PM)
I voted for Counterparts.
The staging was excellent and Howard was on top of his game with the lights.. especially the multi-faceted thingies that descended during Double Agent.

Oh.. and the dead bunny!

Really a well done tour all around.

I still remember the colored triangle laser things that went over the crowd during the choruses of Analog Kid.

CP tour for me too!

QUOTE (beherit @ Jun 8 2012, 12:43 PM)
who the f**k voted for the first tour?

Some people like a raw show, nothing wrong with that.

I can only say they have gotten better and better with each tour. The guys are more involved. I love the videos they do, it shows their humorous side.

the Hold Your Fire tour without a doubt. The balloons dropping from the ceiling were an interesting highlight.

Great sunset on an icy covered landscape in Raleigh as we were making our way to the venue is an image I'll never forget.

It was also great going to where the tourbuses were parked and meeting somebody affiliated with the band cooking steaks on a large grill. And then after the concert, hanging outside with other fans hoping to get a glimpse of Geddy and Alex exiting the venue.

Oh yeah, the concert itself was just really awesome. I was at my height of fandom.

I voted for "A Farewell to Kings Tour" because it was the first tour that I saw them on.

That night truly changed my life...I've been hooked ever since.

When I had a chance to do the meet and greet on the Snakes and Arrows Tour and told Geddy that the S&A Tour was the 30th anniversary of me seeing them live.

He said, "That does my heart good to hear and it is stories like that remind me that I've got to live out my dreams and see the world because of people like you..."

Then we both said at exactly the same time, "boy, I must be getting old!"

I remember that first show like it was yesterday.

Me and three of my friends (Mike Lawrence, Jamie Meldrum and Jeff Perry) went to see them on 18 November 1977 at the Onondaga County War Memorial Auditorium in Syracuse, New York.

I was 14 years old at the time and it was the first concert that I went to without parental supervision.

Like I said, I've been hooked ever since...there really is nothing quite like "An Evening With Rush".

Snakes & Arrows tour because they played so much of that album. Time Machine was great, but I already saw them do all of Moving Pictures back on that tour in 1981 with the exception of Witch Hunt, which they did not do live back then.