SIT DOWN, YOUR IN THE WAY !!!

got rush?

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 1 2012, 08:44 PM)
QUOTE (Scottishdood @ Jun 1 2012, 03:37 PM)
I can do that in my bestest Glasgow growl!

1022.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif  2.gif

Oh yeah i've heard you bark at people before, probably a cabbie or some shit. You can be good and intimidating if you so choose!

1287.gif

....and moving swiftly on.....

trink39.gif

Personally, this is how I understand rock concerts should be: good seat ranges (ie floor, almost all reds/first floor and the closest second floor sections) should be standing for the majority of the show. I can understand crap seats you wouldn't want to stand but whatever. This year I got floor seats so nobody will be telling me to sit (I'm above average in height but only by a few centimeters).

QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 1 2012, 02:36 PM)
In the place I'm going, the seating is so steep that you can stand and wouldn't block anyone's view biggrin.gif

Some of us have to sweat in hockey barns. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Karena @ Jun 1 2012, 05:49 PM)
QUOTE (Union 5-3992 @ Jun 1 2012, 02:36 PM)
In the place I'm going, the seating is so steep that you can stand and wouldn't block anyone's view biggrin.gif

Some of us have to sweat in hockey barns. biggrin.gif

Which one? I'll be in "Habs House" possible the "J-E-T-S arena" also.

laugh.gif I can see the reason this is still going on. The argument's stuck on a loop. If you prefer sitting, you don't want other people standing in front of you. If you prefer standing, you don't want other people behind you telling you to sit. It just keeps going back and forth and back and forth like the ending of Karn Evil 9....then the world blows up.

Let's keep the world from blowing up smile.gif

QUOTE (Scottishdood @ Jun 1 2012, 11:45 AM)
QUOTE (ReGorLaTroy @ May 31 2012, 11:33 PM)
QUOTE (Scottishdood @ May 31 2012, 03:40 PM)
Glasgow kisses all round for the Sit Down To Rock Brigade!!

YEAH!!!! (I think)

A Glasgow kiss..........

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Glasgow+kiss

Yeah!!! (I'm Sure this time)

QUOTE (SchemingDemon @ Jun 1 2012, 06:30 PM)
SIT DOWN, YOU'RE IN THE WAY !!!

banghead.gif banghead.gif banghead.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif goodpost.gif

QUOTE (beherit @ Jun 1 2012, 05:05 PM)
i'm seeing them at verizone wireless in atlanta

The Verizon Amphitheatre in Alpharetta is a outside venue??

QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 1 2012, 08:56 PM)
BTW, I will be 52 next week.

Then start acting like it and stop the last-word battle.....and stop talking down to other adults by calling them "son".

EVERYONE should just DROP IT. Everyone has had their say. The debate is over....and nobody won.

Move on.

QUOTE (Workaholic Man @ Jun 1 2012, 06:02 PM)

Then start acting like it and stop the last-word battle.....and stop talking down to other adults by calling them "son".

EVERYONE should just DROP IT. Everyone has had their say. The debate is over....and nobody won.

Move on.

Chill out. laugh.gif It's not some thing that is biological. My words could have been a lot worse. Intolerant people get on my nerves. Thanks for the lecture though. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 1 2012, 08:16 PM)

Move on.

Chill out. laugh.gif It's not some thing that is biological. My words could have been a lot worse. Intolerant people get on my nerves. Thanks for the lecture though. biggrin.gif

I think it's adorable that the person who has been suggesting that everyone be respectful of the people around them at the shows is being told that he's intolerant. The only thing I've been intolerant of in this thread is the selfish attitude and the "f**k everyone who isn't me, they can stay home!" commenters. I've been responding to them all because honestly, it's kinda fun.

One more time, say it with me:

You are no more special than anyone else in the room.

QUOTE (danielmclark @ Jun 1 2012, 06:21 PM)
QUOTE (troutman @ Jun 1 2012, 08:16 PM)

Move on.

I think it's adorable that the person who has been suggesting that everyone be respectful of the people around them at the shows is being told that he's intolerant. The only thing I've been intolerant of in this thread is the selfish attitude and the "f**k everyone who isn't me, they can stay home!" commenters. I've been responding to them all because honestly, it's kinda fun.

One more time, say it with me:

You are no more special than anyone else in the room.

laugh.gif Yeah well,

This won't be solve in any way. I'm going out on a positive note here. Rush has been my favorite band since 76'. Music is very emotional to me. Especially them. I know my surroundings and how to react to it. I buy my seat where I feel I can pretty much stand or sit. So not to bother other folks. I am not the type of person who does what every one else is expected to do in that environment. I adapt to the situation that fits my comfort zone. Any way, it's all good. Rock on! 2.gif

QUOTE (Godeater2112 @ Jun 2 2012, 01:37 PM)
QUOTE (beherit @ Jun 2 2012, 02:21 PM)
f**k you all

Good post!

F**k you all!

I hope all the whiners here sit behind me this tour! Bring it on!

1022.gif

I wish i was sitting behind you because that means i would be seeing Rush in Canada , And drinking Beer 1022.gif